Grounded

El

I stayed in my room all day pacing waiting for my dad to get into my room. "I'm going to work Kid, if you think you can sneak That wheeler kid back in I swear-" he said walking in. I rolled my eyes and said, "fine!"

It had been one of my first times being grounded, basically it meant I couldn't go out or go on the supercom or go on the TV. Basically anything cool. So I was stuck in the house doing nothing but either pacing,drawing,thinking, or waiting for Kali to get back. 'She'll be back soon..." I thought as I sat on my bed deciding to just doze of instead of waiting any longer.

Mike

"Hey mom?! I'm going out!" I said running towards the front door. "Where?" She said approaching me. "Uh just to a friends." I said reaching for  the door handle. "Ah ah ah ah"She said stopping me immediately. "What now mom?" I said rolling my eyes. "Which friend Michael." I rolled my eyes once again and said "does it matter?!" Attempting to open the door, but my mom had stopped me by putting her had on it.

"Yes it does." She said staring at me. "Els.." I whispered under my breath. "Who?" She said putting her hand to her ear. "Els." I said a little louder. "Who's?" She said once again. I was getting annoyed an just said "IM GOING TO ELS MOM!" She laughed and said "okay okay,have fun." I scoffed and ran outside.

Jesus. When will I catch a break? First Hopper basically threatens me about being with El, then she gets blamed AND grounded. And now this?! Well,just another day in Hawkins.

I knocked at Elevens window carefully waiting for her to answer,once I saw her her smile soon turned to a look of worry. She opened her window and said "Mike! What are you doing here?" She helped me inside and I quickly said "I came to surprise you." I had a bag of Eggos and Chocolate in my right hand and she smiled giving me a hug and taking it. "Thank you Mike"

After about 20 minutes we had both finished the food and I had been sure to put the wrappers back in the bag so Hopper wouldn't see it. "Mike?" El said looking up at me. I looked down and said "mhm?" She put her head on my shoulder and said "when We're older.. do you think we could run away together." I thought for a moment and said "Why?" She bit her lip and said. "No one ever gives us any privacy,and My dad will never see us together..and well I've wanted to see the world the second I got out of the lab.." she sighed at the end of her sentence. "Eleven.. We can always find privacy,and eventually your dad will see that we're meant to be. And as for seeing the world. I promise to show you all of that and much much more."

"Promise?" She said looking at me.
"Promise."?

For those of you stuck to the end of this chapter I wanted to let yous know i finished the special chapter and need to know when you guys wanted me to post it,I can post it on schedule or early if you'd like ♥️

Thanks for reading xx

-A