Rain drops

A/N so sorry for not uploading lately I'm moving houses so everything's a little hectic.

Mike

Today me and El we're together for exactly 1 Month. Except,we weren't really together.. we had liked  each other but I never asked her to be my girlfriend.. I decided this morning that I'd take her up to the same hill that we watched clouds on for the first time.

I got in my dads car (he let me borrow it since he got a new one) and drove off to El's house. Once I arrived I parked right outside and walked in being careful to jump over the trip wire.

Once I got to the door I did the special knock, El Soon opened the door looking beautiful. I told her to bring an umbrella in case it rained but she said it was fine.

When we got into the car I played a song "I wanna know what love is". Once it started playing El turned to me and said "Mike..What is L-o-v-e?" I blushed for a moment before turning to her while also keeping my eyes on the road, "It's like..a feeling.." she didn't look like she understood and asked "what type of feeling?" I smiled while also having big red cheeks. "Love is when you Like someone.. a lot like old people say it to eachother some times." She furrowed her eye brows and said "Old people?" I laughed quietly while also trying to hold myself back from holding her close to me. "Mike.. do you love me?" I looked down and parked. "Of course I love you El." She smiled and kissed my lips quickly.

"I love you too Mike." I smiled and looked back at the road while also holding her hand. I couldn't believe what I had just said..

Once  we parked a couple of minutes from the hill I got out of the car and rushed over to Els side to open her door. She got out gracefully and kissed me on the cheek before we walked up to the hill holding hands.

El

Mike and I were about 2 minutes or so from the top of the hill and he kept having to stop every now and then to make sure I was okay. "I'm fine Mike!" I said before finally reaching the top. Mike had set out a beautiful Blanket on the grass with blue and white squares on it. I sat down with Mike and we talked and talked for ages. "So el.. I was wondering if maybe you wanted to Be my Girlfriend..?" Mike said while blushing like crazy. "Girlfriend?" I said wondering what the word had meant.

All of a sudden I felt raindrops hit my nose and head. I used my telekinesis to make the rain Avoid me and mike making a bubble around us both. Mike rubbed the blood from my nose and said "A girlfriend is someone you share everything with.. And if you were my girlfriend..I'd be your boyfriend." I smiled and said "Yes.." He kissed me on the lips and brought me closer to him. I smiled before I felt the rain hit me once again.

I guess I forgot about keeping the rain away.

Again sorry for not uploading I'll be posting the uploading schedule soon.