New years

Mike
Today I was planning on kissing El for New Years,but I just have to make sure Hopper isn't there to see it.. I called the party over the supercom and invited everyone over ,El was being dropped off later by Hopper while everyone else was already here.

"Come on Mike just do it!" Max exclaimed. I rolled my eyes before saying "Max I've told you a million times, I can't Kiss El if Hoppers here, He'll kill me!" Lucas then said "fine then we'll make a plan!" I looked down and quickly thought of the perfect idea. "Okay so um does this Plan involve Pringle's because if it does-" Dustin cut himself off and said "never mind.."

-10:30-

El
Joyce Had offered to dress me up for this "New Years" event thing while dad was waiting for me in the car. Since Jonathan was bringing Will to the wheelers for New Years I was at the cabin with Joyce picking out an outfit. "Sweetie,what about this one?" She said holding up a black dress with stars all over them." She shook her head and said "no no that's too much.." Dad quickly ran in the house and said "guys come on we'll be late" Joyce nodded and went back to picking an outfit. "Hurry up!" Hopper yelled as he ran back out to his car. I laughed to myself while Joyce held up and outfit, "what about this?" I smiled and said "perfect."

After I put it on Joyce gave me some heels

After I put it on Joyce gave me some heels. She kept asking me to pose so she could  take a picture ,so of course I did. "Beautiful!" Joyce said before throwing her bag over her shoulder and taking the keys with her to lock the door to the cabin when we left. The door shut behind me and I got into the back seat of the car with Joyce and dad in the front.

-11:30-

Mike

I waited and waited until finally I heard a car pull up into the drive way and ran up to the front door where mom was waiting to answer the door for guests. "Mike what's the matter?" Mom said starting to open the door. "Nothing..just waiting." Mom sighed and looked at me and said "don't worry she'll be here soon." And just on time when she opened the door I saw El across the way Stepping out of Hoppers car and smiling as soon as she saw me.

Just as I was about to run back mom put her hand on my shoulder and said "be a gentleman." I smiled and said "okay mom." I then walked out and Went towards el. She looked Beautiful.

Els face lit up and she hugged me. "Hey Mike." I smiled at her and said, "hey el!" Hopper and Joyce stayed behind and talked. They then went ahead and went inside while me and el stood outside just enjoying each others company. Before suddenly, a loud voice pierced they're ears.

"Hey Guys! Look it's Frog face and his little weirdo!" Troy spoke loudly. I sighed and said "what are you doing here? It's New Years ?!" Troy scoffed and I could here El say "mouth breather.." under her breath. "I can be where ever I want when ever I want! Got it?!" El furrowed her eye brows and looked straight at Troy and his gang. "Ugh look! The weirdo is going to do a little trick!" I looked at him and said "better then anything you could ever do!" Troy looked at me and began laughing. "What did you say Frog Face?" Just as he was about to step towards me he stopped in his tracks.

I looked at him confusingly and then at El,and saw blood trickling down her nose. She smiled at me and flipped Troys arm back,probably breaking it again. "What the hell?! YOU FREAK SHOW!" Troy and his gang then ran off screaming.

I checked the time on my watch and saw .. '11:43' I looked at El and said "hey let's go inside it's almost midnight!" I took her hand in mine and ran back inside. I saw The party walk towards us all saying hello to El until Dustin said, "operation Mileven is a go." El furrowed her eye brows before max and I explained the mission.

"so Will is going to guard the back door while Me you and the party are outside,and well we can k-kiss without Hopper seeing and getting mad." I explained while holding Els hand and looking at her.

"O-oh.. okay!" El said quietly. I took her hand and led her outside and it was now, 11.55" I turned around and saw the party inside and will at the door,it was probably a better idea to have the others inside so that it wasn't awkward when we kissed,And will wasn't really paying attention since he was just leading the adults away from the back door.

Just as we stared to here the people chanting in the house I Put my hands on Els waist hoping she would put hers on my shoulders,which she did. And then all of a sudden we heard "10..9...8..7.." I smiled and put my lips close to Els.  "Happy New Years." We both said leaning in as we heard 1. The fire worms started going off outside and el cling onto me. Smiling widely at the moment we just had.