Music

Oh my god there's a world tour-

Mike

I got on my bike with my bag on my back since dads old car was getting repaired and peddled up to Elevens House.

Today I was planning on showing El some music since she's starting to get used to new things,she's even started loving soap opera. I had brought some music I thought she would like.

Of course mom was annoyed when I took some of her records though. I had a radio at home but El had one of those old ones you need records for. I think anyway.

El

Just as I was about to sit down I heard a knock on the door,I stood up to answer it once I heard the complete secret knock and opened the door expecting to see Mike.

"5 1 5?" I said quietly but loud enough for mike to here. "It's 5,your said you would be here at 5 1 5" Mike smiled and blushed a little "yeah i came early because I finished my home work fast." I smiled and hugged him and he rapped his long arms around me nuzzling his head into my neck smiling.

"So El, I brought some music!" I smiled widely and pulled away from the hug to see what he had brought. He went towards the couch and I closed the door. He pulled about 10 records out of his bag and showed me them all until we came across "find me somebody to love" Mikes eyes widened and said "u-uh my mom must have put this in..." he began to put it back into his bag before I stopped him and asked if I could listen to it later with Max. He smiled and handed it to me.

A/N sorry for the short chapter, I'm sort of running out of ideas but I am thinking about doing a time skip and I'm open to taking requests

-A🌻♥️