Epilouge - I love you

I'm so sorry I didn't know what to do with this book so I made an epilogue. It will be extra long and I am thinking about making a sequel,but this will be the end of this book and if people want a sequel I will 100% make one. Also idk how college ages n stuff work so in this mike is 21 and El is 20.

Mike
"El come on we'll be late!" I yelled knocking at the bathroom door. It was one of our first days at college and El had been complaining the whole time. She was feeling sick and could barely leave our bed. We moved in together after high school so we could be with each other during college. "M-mike." El said shakily. I immediately got worried and knocked again. "Are you okay?!! Let me in!" She opened the door slowly and I could see her face stained with tears. I took her into my arms and she said "M-mike.." she fell to the floor and I sat next to her holding her. "What is it?"

She held up a small object in her hand. Before I got a good look it fell to the floor revealing the two pink lines on the white stick. "Eleven.." I said picking it up letting go of her. "I-I'm p-pregnant.." I held her in my arms and she sobbed slowly. "W-What do we do..?" I sighed and kissed her forehead already feeling like I was going to cry. I was going to be a father and couldn't wait. "We- we have options.." I gulped and sighed. Even thinking about our.. options made me sick. I didn't want to give OUR baby up or take their life away.

I'm not against abortion or anything I think it's a woman's choice to do what she wants I'm not going into any big political thing rn and I'm sorry but I don't want to offend anyone in anyway.

"N..no no options. It's our b-baby." She whispered. I smiled at the words she used. It's Our baby. I kissed her forehead. "I'm gonna be a mom.." she giggled at the words and bit her lip still crying. "And I'm gonna be a dad.." we chuckled and held each other close in a comfortable silence on our bathroom floor thinking about our new family.

-2 weeks later-
(El is now 1 month)

Third Person POV
El knocked on the door nervously and gulped looking down to her and Mikes interlocked hands. "It's okay Ellie." Mike said chuckling. He wouldn't admit it but he was terrified. They were going to the wheelers house for thanks giving and everyone of their family and friends. And tonight was the night they were telling everyone. They weren't exactly worried because They had already joked about their future to family and friends, so actually having one couldn't be that bad.. right? Plus Mike and El we're adults who had the right to make their own decisions. But I guess the reactions from their parents and friends were the ones that mattered.

"Michael! Jane! Your here!" Karen exclaimed hugging the two of the young adults. "Mom I told you a million times, please call her El." She sighed and said "I'm so sorry, El I keep forgetting!" Eleven giggled and said "no no no it's fine don't mind Mike." She smiled widely and said "Come In!" The two then stepped into the Wheeler household and hand in hand walked towards the living room where everyone was waiting.

The food wasn't done yet so they all had to wait In the living room before going into the dining room. "Hey Mike!" Dustin smiled showing off his new 'pearls'. Him and Suzie sat close beside each other on the couch while Lucas and Max sat beside each other on the floor with Will and his new boyfriend 'Raymond' on the other couch with Joyce and Hopper (yes he is alive) standing beside them. Mike smiled and sat beside Eleven on the la-z boy. Since there was no room Eleven sat on the edge while Mike sat down fully. Mike put her down on his lap and buried his into her how longer hair. "Someone's touchy." Joyce said laughing. Hopper looked at Mike sternly and mike then flinched. Hopper couldn't exactly keep them away from each other since they were now grown up and not living at home and had the right to do what they want.

"A little too touchy." He said grouchily. Lucas laughed and Max then nudged him. "Dusty Bun.." Suzie said putting her chin on his shoulder. "Yes Suzie Poo?" Will laughed at the name sitting closer beside his boyfriend. The couple began chatting away and soon Karen came in "Kids,Dinners ready!" Mike laughed. "We're not kids anymore mom." She laughed and nodded. Holly was sat on a chair with Ted on the other end of the table. Karen and Ted got a divorce since Ted was clearly not invested into their marriage or relationship, and Karen had also found someone for her self while Ted was on and off with some college girls he used for company. At the end of their marriage Ted was angry and clearly wasn't as accepting as everyone else. He didn't want the divorce because he thought that letting the woman do all the work in the house was okay,but when Mike made it very clear to him that his accusations were plain out sexist Ted backed off.

To all the Ted haters there ya go, also yes I'm aware that some people think they're okay together but I think Karen deserves someone who treats her with respect and I think Ted is very sexist.

Mike pulled a chair out for El and she sat down quietly while Mike sat beside her and Joyce and hopper opposite her.

Seating arrangements^
Yes Ted is eating take out, it's because he doesn't get any of Karen's chicken.

"This looks amazing Karen!" Joyce said happily. Steve picked up his fork but Robin stopped him. "Dude chill." She said putting his hand back down. He scoffed and waited. "Mike how do we do this.." El whispered into mikes ear. "Just wait, okay?" She nodded and soon they all began to eat. "This is delicious love." Karen's boyfriend, Tom said. She smiled and said "Thank you Tommy." He kissed her cheek and Holly giggled. "Silly billy." Holly said. Ted sighed and said "Don't you know better then to not show that stuff in public?" Mike scoffed and said "No one cares dad." Hopper quickly said "Be a gentleman Wheeler." Mike scoffed and said "I told you not to call me Wheeler." Ted smiled and said "Once a Wheeler,always a Wheeler. And you can't exactly take your mothers name. It's unthinkable." Tom sighed and said "You should give more credit to Karen. She truly kept this family together. This isn't the Wheeler house anymore Ted,you and I both know it was always Karen's house,after all She put the work in it." Ted sighed and continued to eat his take out.

Mike gulped and stood up taking Elevens hand in his. "Now?" She whispered. He looked at her and nodded. "We have .. an announcement." Karen smiled widely and said "Your engaged!" El giggled and shook her head while Mike chuckled and said "No mom." She sighed and went back to listening. "Me and El.. were expecting a baby." Hopper stiffened but didn't move. and soon Ted stood up. "WHAT?!" Joyce put her hand on his shoulder and stood up to get to him trying to get him to sit down. But he wouldn't budge. "Dad calm down..." mike said trying to calm him down. "NO I WILL NOT CALM DOWN! YOUR TOO YOUNG! YOU CANT KEEP.... IT." El gulped and Mike said "It's not an IT dad.It, is a baby." He shook his head and Banged his fists on the table. "Your getting an abortion." El soon began to tear up. "You can't make me!" Steve cleared his throat and said "I think you need to calm down Ted." Ted shook his head and said "NO! YOUR GETTING RID OF IT!" Karen stood up and walked over to him. "Calm down Ted."He shook his head vigorously.  "No I will not calm down! She is a woman! She does not make this choice! She is weak and gets no choice!" Hopper stood up quickly and everyone turned to face them. Hopper hit him straight in the face sending him to the ground. "My daughter is not weak. How ever you are right here bleeding from MY fist and I'm sure she can make you feel a lot worse. And she gets every choice she wants because I will make sure she is happy and will not let you or ANYONE get in the way of her happiness." Mike huffed out a sigh and walked over to his dad and looked straight at him.

"Help me up son." Ted said reaching his hand out. Mike didn't answer but instead spit in his face. "I'm not your son." Mike kicked him in the side and soon Jonathan stood up and dragged a weak Ted Wheeler out of the Wheeler- no. Karen's, house. Hopper turned to El. "Is it true?" El geared up and nodded. He ran up to her and hugged her closely. "I'm gonna be a grandpa." She nodded and laughed. "I'm gonna be a mom." The two stood there hugging. "Ahem" Mike said breaking their moment. Hopper turned to face him. Mike gulped and Held out his hand. Hopper took His and brought him into a hug. "Don't be afraid to hug your dad." Mike chuckled and hugged back. "Okay." Everyone in the household exchanged words and were saying their goodbyes while leaving the house. Soon mike and el were leaving and saying goodbye to Karen. "Congratulations Kids." El giggled and hugged her tightly. "Thank you." She chuckled and pulled away giving Mike a hug as well.

When they said their goodbyes they left and started walking towards their car holding hands. "Your gonna be a mom." Mike said happily. "And your gonna be a dad." She said back in the same tone.

"I love you." El said quietly. "I love you too." Mike said back.