A Special Day

Elevens P.O.V

Today was the day I was planning on visiting Mike,Since my dad caught us and grounded me,I wasn't allowed see him unless i was given permission,and our sneaking plan didn't quite work out,since My dad found us when he came home early again..

Me and Mike were sitting on my couch while i was straddling him and was giggling at the feeling of his lips against my neck. "Mike.." I moaned into his ear. I leaned down to him and tugged on his ear as he sucked on my jaw. Just as he moved his lips to mine I heard the door slam open.

"You should hear about the day I had- JANE HOPPER! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!" I looked up and my eyes widened "Dad! I-i can explain!" He stormed towards us and i quickly got off of Mike. "NO EXPLAINING! I'M CALLING JOYCE, MAYBE SHE CAN TALK SOME SENSE INTO YOU!"

Long story short, Dad ended up calling Joyce, She managed to get him to agree to us seeing each other three times a week. So since today was a Friday, it meant i could go over to his. He said he was going to take us some where special,so i of course agreed to it. "Bye dad!" I yelled running outside. I saw My new bike that dad had bought for me since he couldn't drive me around when he was in work. I hopped on and headed straight to the Wheeler's house.

I stopped outside of his house and parked my bike outside of the garage. I left it on the floor and walked up to the front door, Knock..Knock...Knock. "Hey El!" I smiled and waved my hand saying "Hi!"He hugged me and soon welcomed me in. "So how was your day?" I smiled looking down saying "great now that i'm here." He chuckled and we both went into the living room. I sat down on the la-z-boy while Mike sat across from me. We both starred at each other for a moment and started silently laughing, I stood up from the chair and walked over to Mike and straddled him. He held his hands on my waist while i had mine on his shoulders. I let my head fall onto his shoulder and he held me close to him.

"Mike..?" I said moving my gaze to his eyes. "Mhm?" he said looking back at me. "So..Where are we going..?" Mike laughed and said "Some where..special."I giggled and we both sat there in each others arms. He kissed my forehead and we both stood up,Except he pulled me up in his arms bridal style and carried me to his dads car,both of us giggling madly.He put me down beside the front door of the car. I leaned up to his height and kissed him, He opened the door for me and i walked inside sitting down on the passengers seat while Mike closed the door and made his way to the drivers seat. He sat down and closed his door,taking his hand in mine looking at me with a big smile and soon turning to face the road beginning our journey.

I looked out the window with my head against the glass watching the trees pass by. We passed by tall,and small buildings. We soon stopped in front of a large cliff and Both got out. Mike then grabbed a basket from the back and we then made out way to the beach where there was a beautiful blue sea and lovely washing against it. "Mike..this is..amazing." I smiled up at him while he blushed a deep red and kissed my forehead. "Just wait until we get down there. I smiled and we began our trip down to the beach. Soon when we made our way down the large hill Mike set out the blanket and set the basket down.

"Mike,How did you find this place..?" He laughed and looked down whispering something to himself. "Mike?" He looked back up at me and he said "My dad,He used to take Me ,my mom,and my sister Nancy down here every summer. He used to spend so much time with us until things started to go down hill,When Holly was born dad got a little.. Lazy."I put my hand on his cheek and said "I love you." He smiled and leaned into kiss me. "I love you too." We soon sat down on the blanket,with my head buried in his shoulder. "How about we go take a dip?" I laughed and looked up at him, "Mike, I don't have my swim suit." He chuckled and furrowed his eye brows "I brought one of Nancy's. She bought it for you, She wanted this moment special for the both of us." I smiled widely and soon said "This is perfect Mike." He reached out to the basket and handed it to me. I picked out the swim suit and I went into a pile of bushes to change so no one would see me.