Billy

All I can post until my trip is over sorry! X
Elevens POV
I Sat in my room at the Byers household starring at a can of new coke with my hand pointing in its way. I furrowed my eye brows and concentrated on the can crushing its self. I felt blood trickle down my nose and onto my lips and eventually gave up on crushing it. I sighed and threw the empty can in the trash along with the other cans that lay beside it. I wasn't feeling myself since the battle,I had lost my abilities.

I sat on my bed and rolled over to face the wall. I started tracing circles onto it not paying attention to anything else. I saw the lights in my room flickering and stood up in a panic. The lights had stopped and I felt blood yet again trickle down my nose,only this time it was fresh blood. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked around to see the candles in my room had gone out. I turned to the trash can and saw all the cans had been crushed to the ground along with the trash can it's self. I looked out the window and saw a reflection,except it wasn't mine . I looked closer and saw the outline of a young man with big hair and muscles. I gulped and raised my eyebrows in fear and confusion once I realized that it was Billy. I screamed and soon fell to the floor thinking I was going crazy seeing dead men walking. I heard my bedroom door open loudly and saw Joyce kneeling down beside me seeing the mess of things around the room,it was only then I realized that the stuff in my room had been scattered everywhere and the candles had been melted to their end,the trash can had turned into a melted pile of metal while the mirror was shattered and the light bulb had been completely destroyed.

I gripped onto Joyce's arms crying,and just wishing that this nightmare would end.

I screamed loudly throwing off my blind fold onto the ground standing up from where I had been sitting, Mike had seen my distress and ran towards me "hey Hey! Are you okay?!" I shook my head and buried it into his shoulder.
"What did you see?!" I looked up at him and said "I- max she told me to see what Billy was doing when he went in her room and so I checked but- I think I went to far." Mike furrowed his eyebrows and said "too far?" I gulped and said "Mike.. I saw the future. My future."

He starred at me blankly while I repeated the words in my head.
"I saw the future,My future."