A Missing Unicorn

Sofia returns to Enchancia and after changing goes to Amber's room.

"Sofia, oh thank goodness you're safe," Amber runs up and hugs her sister.

"You have been up all this time?"

"Of course, I've been waiting for you to get back," Amber says.

"Sofia?" A voice comes from her Enchantlet.

"Chrysta, what's wrong?" Sofia answers the Enchantlet.

"A unicorn is missing, Skye said that his sister, Midnight, went to the Ever Realm to see a very special fireworks show in your kingdom but she hasn't come back," Chrysta says.

"I'm on it," Sofia says.

"I'll send Skye down so he can help you," Chrysta says.

"Thanks," Sofia responds before ending the transmission.

Sofia gives a big sigh before leaving to change back to her protector outfit.

"Sofia are you okay?" Amber asks as she follows her sister into her room.

"I'm just really stressed. I have never had to go on two missions in one night," Sofia says changing into her protector outfit one more time.

"Sofia, you are one of the fiercest people I know, you can do it," Amber reassures her sister.

"Thanks Amber," Sofia hugs her.

There is a tap on the window.

"Oh, Skye is here," Amber says as she opens the window.

"Are you ready, my Princess?" Skye asks flying next to the window.

"Yep, let's go find your sister," Sofia hops onto the unicorn.

Sofia and Skye start flying around the kingdom and see a bright light in Summer Set Village.

"What's that?" Sofia asks as Skye flies closer to the light.

"It's Midnight!" Skye says.

"She's in a cage," Sofia says saddened.

"Who is that?" Skye asks as he sees a girl on a broomstick trying to break the cage.

"It's my friend Lucinda," Sofia says as Skye lands.

"Hex," Lucinda says as she points her wand at the cage made of crystals.

"Lucinda, what are you doing here? It's a long way from Dunwittie," Sofia asks walking up to her friend.

"I was taking a midnight flight and saw a very bright light when I landed I saw this unicorn and I couldn't let her stay in there, but nothing is working, hex," Lucinda points her wand at the cage in one last attempt.

"I have an idea," Sofia takes out her necessi-key and makes a door so Skye's sister could go out.

"How did you do that? I couldn't even get in there and now that I am a Midnight Witch I have more power," Lucinda asks.

"A protector has a lot of tools and even though I became one after we fought Vor I still went through a lot of training. Anyway I'm tired," Sofia yawns.

"Want a ride home," Lucinda asks.

"That would be great," Sofia accepts the offer, "You and Midnight go back to the Mystic Isles and get some rest," Sofia tells Skye.

"Goodnight my dear princess," Skye bows, "Come along Midnight," Skye says as they both take off.

"Come on Sofia, the castle is a long ride away even with the Raven-catcher."

"Thanks Lucinda," Sofia says sitting and gripping the broom tightly.

"I never realized how much a Protector does, I wish I could be one," Lucinda says as she drops Sofia off at the window to Sofia's room.

"A Protector is a really hard job, but it's worth it. Goodnight Luci," Sofia says after a big yawn.

"Goodnight Sofia," Lucinda says before flying off into the night.

Too tired to go back to Amber's room Sofia changes into her nightgown and falls asleep.