A Happy Ending

The three princesses ride the coach to the castle of Corinthia.

"Apollo," Clio calls her dog as they walk into her room.

Apollo gets up and walks over to Clio.

"So, what do we need to talk about?" Clio asks.

"I want to make sure that you are ready for all the training you have to do to become a full protector like me," Sofia says.

"I'm ready, I know that it will be tough but I like a challenge. I want to help keep people and creatures safe, like you do."

"I don't want you to do it just because I'm doing it, you are no longer a sidekick remember?"

"Sofia, I want to do it because of you," Clio says.

"I know, I just want to make sure that you can keep this a secret from Hildegard," Sofia says.

"Sofia, I told you Hildegard and I have grown apart, I won't tell her about this or about your amulet."

"Why can't Hildy know about your amulet?"

"My amulet doesn't just give me powers, it gives me curses. If Hildy finds out what it can do she might take mine and bring a princess who wants to take over the world."

"I understand, I won't tell Hildegard either," Amber says.

"Thanks Amber," Sofia smiles.

"Why did you even think that I would tell Hildy about any of this?"

"I had a nightmare last night and I guess I just let it take over my thoughts and made me worry about you telling Hildegard about it."

"I would never do that Sofia," Clio says.

"Clio?" Queen Odelle says.

"Yes Mom?"

"Why does Orkney look so different?"

"A evil woman destroyed it and we had to rebuild it, I'm sorry Mom," Clio says.

"Don't be sorry," Clio's dad comes in.

"What?"

"We are so proud that you took on such a big challenge and the changes you made really makes the village better," the king says.

"Thank you," Clio smiles.

"And thank you Sofia for everything you have done," Queen Odelle says.

"Of course, anything to help."