The Last Battle

Sofia climbs up the pillar as far as she can go then jumps onto the wall.

"I better keep this, just in case," Sofia says quietly as she holds the sash in her hand.

"Good luck Sofia," Apollo says.

"Keep watch," Sofia tells the dog.

"You can count on me," Apollo says.

Sofia ties the sash around her waist and jumps to the ground.

Sofia summons her which way bow again.

"Which way bow, which way to Clio?" Sofia asks quietly.

The arrow spins a few times before leading her to the farthest end of the tunnel where a wall is blocking her path. A riddle is written on one of the stones.

I have a crown but can not rule, I dress in black or white and when I am captured the game ends. What am I?

"Black and white, can not rule, and if captured the game ends?" Sofia says.

"The mind is a weapon". Mulan's words flow through Sofia's mind.

"The king," Sofia solves the riddle.

Sofia tries to find something to write with.

"But how do I put the answer without a pen?"

Sofia looks at some of the other stones to see that they have pictures on it.

"The other stones, one must have the king chess piece on it," Sofia says.

"Help, help!" A voice yells from the other side.

"That's Clio, I have to find the stone fast."

Sofia looks around to find the stone with the king on it. She finds it at the very top corner.

"It's up there, but how do I get up there?" Sofia asks herself.

Sofia looks around and sees a pillar, she takes the sash Mulan gave her from around her waist.

"I knew this would come in handy."

Sofia threads the sash between the pillar and the wall and uses her strength to pull herself to the top where the stone needed to enter the room is.

Sofia pushes the stone in and jumps down holding the sash as the wall divides.

"I wish to be small," Sofia says shrinking to the size of a mouse.

"Nobody can hear you," Prisma says.

"Sofia will come save me!" Clio responds.

"Oh? And how is she going to find you?" Prisma asks.

Clio sees a mouse sized Sofia and realizes that she needs to use her acting skills to distract Prisma so Sofia can save her.

"I don't know," Clio says acting helpless.

"I won, I finally won!"

Sofia sees Prisma give the necesikey to Twitch. She runs over and takes it from Twitch's palms before he could close his hands.

"I wish to be big again," Sofia says growing back to her normal size.

"What?" Prisma says turning around.

Sofia uses her necesikey to free Clio from the cage she is being held in.

"So what, you are still locked in here with me," Prisma says pointing at the closed door that Sofia came through.

"We're trapped!" Clio says.

Sofia looks around and sees lines that she feels she has seen before.

Clio sees Sofia scratch her head and walks over to her friend.

"What is it Sofia?" Clio whispers.

"I have seen this language before," Sofia responds.

Clio also looks at the brick to see if she can help Sofia figure out the language.

All of the sudden it comes to her, it is Weidran, the language of Wei-ling.

"Sofia, do you remember when we were in language class with Ms. Fauna and we learned about Wei-ling?" Clio asks in a tone that sounds like she wants to reminisce.

"Yes," Sofia realizes what Clio is doing and plays along.

"That was so much fun," Clio says as Sofia reads the brick with the riddle on it.

"It was," Sofia says.

"That was my favorite class. What was yours?"

"It definitely had to be Enchanted Ice Dancing, remember when we used sashes during the song 'reach for the star'?" Sofia asks giving a wink.

"I definitely do, it was my favorite song," Clilo says as Sofia hands her the sash and using her head gestures to the pillar indicating to climb it.

Clio nods and walks over to the pillar.

"So, the most powerful crystal master wins," Sofia says walking over to Prisma.

"I knew I would I just had to kidnap your friend and you would come running," Prisma says.

"You're right," Sofia says as she puts her hands out.

"This is too good to be true," Prisma says.

Sofia sees Chrysta come through a wall.

"That's because it's not," Chrysta says whipping her Enchantlet and capturing Twitch and Wormwood.

"What? another one," Prisma is shocked.

While she is distracted Sofia uses her Enchantlet to make a lasso and capture Prisma's hands, forcing her to drop her Terra Crystal.

Clio sees Prisma try to reach for it and does a fireball flip, landing between Prisma and her Terra Crystal.

"Nice try," Clio asks picking it up and hitting it three times with a shatter stone.

Everything Prisma made disappears even the room that they are in.

"It was a illusion?" Clio asks.

"Great work Sofia, now let's get these three to the Mystic Isles," Chrysta says as they walk to the carriage that has Turan in the driver seat.

The two protectors transfer their prisoners and the carriage flies into the sky.