A Distracted Prince

Crackle starts to fly through the trees and doing some tricks that she learned from other dragons.

"Come here Crackle," Hugo says.

Crackle doesn't listen but goes higher forcing Hugo to climb up trees.

Crackle starts to shoot small balls of fire through the trees.

Hugo dodges the shots but doesn't notice that one of the fireballs sets a tree behind him on fire, he is just focused on getting Crackle and passing this part of the test.

"Um Sofia?" Amber says.

"What's going on Amber?"

"Do Buttercups get a fire safety badge?" Amber asks.

"Yea, I got it a few years ago, why?"

"You may want to look up," Amber says.

Sofia listens to her sister and looks to the sky to see one of the trees burning.

"Amber stop the timer," Sofia says calmly.

Amber stops the stopwatch and starts to yell at Hugo to get his attention.

"Hugo come back," Sofia yells at the prince.

"No Sofia, I am going to pass this part of the test," Hugo yells following Crackle deeper into the woods.

Amber composes herself knowing that being frantic will not help the situation.

"Come back Crackle," Amber yells.

The dragon flies back to where the two princesses are.

Sofia looks around to find some way to put the fire out.

"Why did you guys make her come back? Did I fail?"

"No, but you did something that is very dangerous and is one of the biggest mistakes for a protector to make," Sofia says.

"What is that?"

"You didn't look behind you," Amber says pointing at the trees.

"What do we do?" Hugo says worried and not composed.

"Look," Amber points to the woods where a woman is carrying two buckets.

"Prince Hugo, I saw the fire and brought two buckets of water. My brothers, Connor and Kadence, are bringing more buckets."

"Thank you," Hugo pauses not knowing the name of the villager who came to help.

"Clara, my name is Clara," she says.

Sofia looks at Crackle.

"Sofia, what are you doing?" Hugo asks as he sees her grip her amulet.

"The fire is spreading too quickly, we will need more than six buckets, I wish I was a Dragon," Sofia says.

The amulet glows and Sofia turns into a purple dragon.

"How did she do that?" Hugo asks as they watch Sofia fly away.

"Her amulet is magical, but we have to put the fire out, look Connor and Kadence are here," Amber says as two boys walk towards them.