A Crystal Master Returns

"Now it's time for the last challenge," Sofia says as the Enchancian coachman takes one of the cages out of the trunk.

"What do I have to do?" Clio asks.

"You have to find a way to get me out of the cage," Sofia says walking into the cage and closing the door.

"Will you be able to get out?" Clio asks.

"Yes, with this," Sofia says putting her hand out of one of the holes and presenting her necesikey.

An eagle flies down and grabs the key from the palm of her hand.

"Hey, bring that back," Clio yells.

"I have seen that diamond before," Amber says.

"It's the strangling that helped Prisma," Sofia says.

"So if he is here then that means," Amber says.

"That's right Amber, I'm back and now your sister can't stop me unless she has this little key," Prisma says as Twitch gives her the key.

"Think again," Amber says.

"What can you girls do? Like you said Sofia's amulet can turn her into a unicorn."

Sofia puts her finger to her mouth, telling Clio and Amber to be quiet.

"You're right, we can't do anything," Amber says as she sees Sofia shrink and run out of the cage as Clio grabs the shatter stone.

"Oh except this," Clio says running up to Prisma.

"Keep that away from me," Prisma says.

Wormwood grabs the shatter stone from Clio.

"No!" Clio yells.

"Wormwood, bring that back," Amber says.

"Sorry your highness but my owner doesn't work in your castle, which means I don't have to listen to you," Wormwood responds giving Prisma the shatter stone.

"But I have other ways of fulfilling my duty," Sofia says returning to normal size.

"What? How did that happen?" Prisma asks.

"It's a secret," Amber says.

"No matter, I am the most powerful Crystal Master on the Mystic Isles," Prisma says.

"I will be right back," Clio says running to the castle.

"I will get my necesikey back," Sofia says.

"Try to get it," Prisma responds giving the key back to Twitch.

Sofia runs after Twitch who holds it up.

"Try again Princess," Wormwood says taking the key to continue the game of keep away from Sofia.

"Sofia," Clio's voice comes from behind.

Sofia turns around to see Clio with two flying horses, she is riding one and the other is following her.

"Thanks Clio," Sofia says.

"Lilac and I will cover the middle ground while you cover the high ground," Clio says.

"Right," Sofia says mounting the horse.

"Hi Princess, my name is Buttercup," the horse says.

"Nice to meet you Buttercup," Sofia says petting the horse's mane.

"Sofia, help us," Amber yells.

"Right, we have to get that key," Sofia whips the reins.

Buttercup flies into the sky where Twitch and Woodworm are passing the key to each other.

"Okay Buttercup, we have to find a way to make it seem like we give up," Sofia says.

"Right," Buttercup nods.

Sofia whips the reins and goes to the ground.

Clio sees this and follows her.

Just as the princesses land Wormwood comes and is able to get Sofia's Enchantlet.

"No!" Sofia yells.