A Visit to Corinthia

"Wow, there is a lot of damage here," Sofia says as her coach flies above the kingdom of Corinthia.

Sofia's coach lands in front of the castle where Clio's mother is waiting.

"Hi Queen Odelle, is Clio home?" Sofia greets the queen.

"Hello Sofia, she is in her room, I will take you to her," the queen responds as she guides Sofia to her daughter's room.

"Clio, Sofia is here," the queen pulls the curtain aside.

"Clio, are you okay?" Sofia asks walking into the room as she hears her friend weeping.

"No, a huge earthquake struck our kingdom and ruined the theater so they had to cancel the play. It was my favorite one too," Clio says as she digs her head into Sofia's shoulder.

The ground shakes and the princesses hear another crumble. Sofia and Clio run out onto Clio's balcony to see one of the villages destroyed. Sofia looks up to see a green swirl in the sky.

"What's that?" Clio asks pointing to the green swirl.

"Sofia, are you there?" a voice calls from her backpack.

Sofia curiously digs into her backpack as she knows that she didn't pack her Enchantlet.

"Vega, is everything okay?" Sofia asks.

"Somehow Prisma escaped and returned to the Ever Realm with her Terra Crystal, find her and stop her," Vega says to the protector.

"I thought her Terra Crystal was destroyed," Sofia says.

"Somehow she found another one, it's up to you Sofia," Vega says.

"I'm on it," Sofia responds.

"Good luck Sofia, we know you can do it," Orion says.

"Sofia, that swirl is coming closer to the castle," Clio says.

Sofia finds her protector outfit in the backpack.

"I know, and I have to stop it," Sofia says putting her outfit on.

The ground shakes once again.

"Sofia what's going on?" Clio asks.

"I have to find out what or who is destroying your kingdom," Sofia holds on to her amulet, "I wish for Minimus to fly to me."

"I want to help you," Clio demands.

"No Clio, I don't know what I'm dealing with and I don't want to put any of my friends in danger," Sofia says as she mounts Minimus.

Sofia flies towards the green swirl and sees Prisma holding a crown.

"Vega, did Vor's ring turn back to the Wicked nine when I defeated her?" Sofia asks into her Enchantlet.

"Yes Sofia, we gathered them and locked them in the protectors vault."

"How many are in there, I think Prisma has Grimhilde's crown," Sofia says flying closer to the swirl.

"Sofia!" Clio's voice comes from behind.

"Clio, I thought I told you to stay at the palace," Sofia says.

"I'm sorry Sofia, but I can't sit by and watch my kingdom crumble," Clio says riding on a Corinthian flying horse.

"Sofia, there are only eight, you're right, the crown is gone," Vega's voice comes from the Enchantlet.

"Thanks for the information Vega, I'm on it," Sofia responds.

"Who is that?" Clio asks as they fly closer and closer.

"Prisma, she is an evil Crystal Master, she tried to take all the magic from the Mystic Isles," Sofia says.