A Witchy Confession

"I better get back to fixing my village," Clio says as Turan flies back to the Mystic Isles with the three prisoners.

"Yea, we have one more person we need to test anyway," Sofia says as she mounts Buttercup.

"Good luck," Amber says mounting Lilac.

"Thanks, see you guys later."

Sofia and Amber fly back to the castle.

"Buttercup, Lilac, thank you for your help, you should go back to the stables and rest," Sofia says as she and Amber get off the horses.

"You're welcome Princess," Lilac says before both horses walk back to the stables.

"Crackle, let's go," Sofia yells as Amber gets into the coach first.

Crackle flies to Sofia who is sitting across from Amber.

"To Dunwiddie," Sofia says.

The two princesses are quiet and Sofia is just petting Crackle.

"Are you okay Sofia? You're not usually this quiet," Amber says.

"I'm just worried," Sofia says.

"Why?"

"Lucinda is trying to be a good witch but she still gets frustrated easily and I'm afraid that she will get frustrated easily and use her magic. These tests are to show what someone can do without magic."

"I'm sure Lucinda will try her best and if not there is always next year, just like you said to Hugo," Amber says.

"You're right, look we are here," Sofia says as they arrive in Sofia's childhood village.

The two princesses go up and knock on the door.

Lucinda's mom answers the door.

"Sofia, Amber, how are you girls?" She asks in a caring tone.

"We are doing great, is Lucinda home?" Sofia asks.

"She is in the back, doing her chores, follow me," Mrs. Wicked Witch says.

Sofia and Amber walk into the house where the floor starts to go down, which scares Amber.

"I'm sorry Amber, I should have told you that their house is magical," Sofia says seeing her sister's face turn white.

"Lucinda, my little witchlet, you have company," Lucinda's mom says.

"Sofia," Lucinda says happily as she runs up to the friend who helped her change.

"Hi Lucinda, you remember my sister Amber," Sofia says after the embrace.

"How can I forget the other princess of Enchancia and helped get you out of your amulet," Lucinda says.

"Hello," Amber says with a curtsy.

"So what brings you by?"

"I think you have what it takes to be a protector," Sofia says.

"Do I have to pass a test?" Lucinda asks.

"Yes and you will have to do it without magic," Sofia responds.

"I would love to be a protector but I don't know if I can do it?"

"Why not?" Amber asks.

"I don't know if I can pass a test without using my magic, at least not yet. Maybe next year," Lucinda says.

"Okay, even though I am sad that you don't want to try I am glad that you are admitting why you aren't," Sofia says.

"Thanks Sofia, good luck with trying to find the next protector," Lucinda says as she walks her friends to the door.

"Thanks, see you later," Sofia replies hugging her friend.

"Daddy wanted us to be back before dinner, we better go," Amber says.

"Okay Amber," Sofia says as she turns around and follows her sister as they walk to the coach.

"To the castle please," Amber says.

The coachman nods and heads to the castle.