Passing the Tests

"It doesn't seem harmful, it's just sleeping," Clio says getting closer to it.

Clio accidentally steps on a twig waking the Baronga.

The Baronga gets to his feet and starts to breathe fire.

Clio starts to run.

"Remember Clio, everything we learned at Royal Prep can be used even when not at royal occasions," Sofia yells.

Clio looks up and sees a branch. Clio does a half fireball flip and lands on the branch.

"Okay, I just have to get this collar on the cat," Clio says unhooking the collar.

The Baronga is trying to climb the tree which Clio uses to her advantage. Clio turns around and falls toward the ground.

Sofia is so scared but she doesn't want Clio to lose her concentration so she doesn't say anything.

Clio grabs the fur around the Baronga's neck, the Baronga starts to buck to get Clio off it. Clio uses the strength in her legs to stay on the Baronga's back just long enough to get the calm collar on. The Baronga relaxes and starts to purr as Clio pets it.

"Great job Clio," Sofia says walking up to her friend.

"Thanks, I'm so glad Vivian and I take ballet at school."

"I think you are ready."

"I feel ready," Clio says.

"There is one thing you need to know," Sofia says as they mount their unicorns.

"What's that?" Clio asks as they fly to the bottom of the mountain Clio will need to climb to get to the cave.

"You never know what will come up so you have to be careful," Sofia says giving Clio the calm collar.

"Right," Clio says.

"You better go, the sun is about to go down."

Clio nods and using her training starts to featherwalk up the mountain.

When Clio arrives at the top of the mountain she looks around.

"I thought Sofia said that there were bears guarding the cave," Clio says confused.

Just then Clio hears a moan, she turns her head to see three Arcticondors trapped in crystal cages.

She realizes that the cages look like the one Sofia was trapped in.

"I need a shatter stone," Clio says looking around.

She notices a small dune and starts digging hoping that she will find a shatter stone.

She finds a shatter stone and uses it to break all three cages. While the family of Arcticondors share an embrace Clio uses the chance to put the calm collar on the adult male's ankle. After attaching the calm collar Clio runs into the cave just as the sky is between orange and pink.