The Cave of Enchantlets

"Great job Clio," Sofia says waiting in the cave.

"Sofia, how did you get here?"

"I used my necesikey," Sofia says showing her key.

"So what do I do now?"

"The Enchantlet will choose you," Sofia says.

Clio walks to the wall behind Sofia.

"Wave your arm around," Sofia suggests when she sees Clio just standing in front of the wall.

Clio does as told but is disappointed when none of them come out of their holes.

"So, did I fail? None of them are wanting me," Clio asks in a disappointed tone.

"Clio, there is more to be seen if you look around," Sofia says.

Clio looks around at the other walls.

"So these are Enchantlets also," Clio says.

"Yep, go ahead and walk around," Sofia says.

Clio walks towards the wall on her left and does as instructed again, waves her arm, when none of the Enchantlets choose her she goes to the other wall and repeats the motion.

One of the Enchantlets glows and attaches itself to her wrist.

"Congratulations Clio," Sofia says hugging her friend.

"Thanks."

"And look, the color compliments your outfit and the whole outfit matches your dress."

Clio looks down to see that her Enchantlet is dark pink like the collar of her dress.

"So what do we do now?" Clio asks.

"We go to the protector's castle for the next step."

Sofia and Clio head out of the cave.

"I'm so excited!" Clio says.

"I was too," Sofia says.

"I can't wait to start training," Clio says.

"Sofia!" a female voice comes from the other side of the cave entrance.

"Give me a second, I will be right back," Sofia tells Clio.

"Okay," Clio says as Sofia runs over to the Arcticondor.

"Yes, what can I do for you?" Sofia asks.

"Can you please get the calm collar off my husband?"

"Yes ma'am, as long as you don't come after me and my friend," Sofia says.

"Our job is to protect the cave, once a person receives their Enchantlet we never go after them," the female Arcticondor says.

"Thank you so much," Sofia says taking the calm collar off the Arcticondor.

"Baronga!" Clio yells.

Sofia turns around to see a Baronga walking towards Clio.

"Don't worry Sofia, we will help you," Stormy says as he bravely walks between Clio and the Baronga.

"Stormy, no!" the male Arcticondor says.

"Sofia saved the Mystic Isles from Vor, we are in debt to her," the female Arcticondor says as she guards Clio on the right.

The male Arcticondor gives in and guards Clio on the left.

The Baronga tries to find a way to get to the trainee, angry that he can't, he breathes fire and causes an avalanche making the path disappear and impossible to use it to get down.

"Here kitty kitty," Sofia says getting the Baronga's attention.

The Baronga turns its attention to Sofia and tries to pounce on her.

While dodging the attack Sofia loses the calm collar landing right in front of Clio.

"No!" Sofia yells.

Clio bravely reaches for the calm collar and successfully gets a hold of it. Clio then crawls under the female Arcticondor and runs toward Sofia catching the attention of the Baronga. The Baronga tries to pin Clio but fails.

Clio jumps on the Baronga and the animal starts to buck. Clio tightens her legs so she doesn't fall off and successfully gets the calm collar on the cat.

"Great job Clio," Sofia praises her friend.

"Thanks, but how do we get down now?"

"Well, the Baronga can help."

"How?"

"Flick your wrist to get a line started," Sofia says starting her own Enchantlet.

"Like this?"

"Yep, now flick faster as you go in a loop," Sofia says as she joins Clio in making a lasso.

"Wow," Clio says amazed by what she is doing.

"Now let it go, but keep it loose so it doesn't hurt him."

"Right," Clio says as she puts the lasso around the cat.

"Great job Clio, now you can ride on his back down the mountain," Sofia says.

"But how will you get down?"

"Since I saved everyone from Vor I have a lot of friends on the Mystic Isles. Can one of you take me down to the bottom of the mountain?" Sofia asks one of the Arcticondors.

"It would be my pleasure," the male Arcticondor says.

"See you down there," Sofia says to Clio who is pushing herself to the edge in order to slide down the mountain.