Returning to the Protectors Castle

Clio and Sofia meet at the bottom of the mountain.

"Thank you so much for the ride," Sofia says as she gets off the Arcticondor.

"You're welcome Princess," the Arcticondor says.

"What do we do with this guy?" Clio asks as she gets off the Baronga.

"Skye, where do Baronga's live?" Sofia asks her unicorn.

"They live in the forest on the Isle of Rompkins," Skye says.

"You mean where the hoodwinks live?" Sofia asks.

"Yes, the Isle of Rompkins is where most of the big creatures live."

"Sofia, what is a Rompkin?" Clio asks.

"They are giant like creatures, Amber's friend Harrumph is a Rompkin. They are very nice," Sofia says.

"Okay," Clio says in a worried tone.

"Don't worry Princess Clio we won't be anywhere near them," Midnight says.

"How far to the Isle of Rompkins?" Sofia asks.

"Not too far," Skye says.

"Clio you better walk until we get there so we don't hurt this little guy," Sofia says petting the Baronga.

"Right," Clio agrees.

"Show us the way Skye," Sofia says.

"This way Princesses," Skye says flying above them.

The group walks through the Isle of Crystals, the Isle of Dancing Deserts, and the Isle of Fairies in order to get to the Isle of Rompkins.

"We are almost there," Sofia says.

"Good, because my feet are getting tired," Clio says.

"We're here," Skye says when they are in the middle of the forest.

There is a clowder of Barongas laying around.

"Are you sure he won't breathe fire when we take the calm collar off?" Clio asks as she takes the lasso off of the cat.

"When a Baronga is with their family they are very gentle," Skye says.

"Okay, let's let this guy free then head back to the castle," Sofia says taking the collar off the Baronga.

The Baronga runs toward his family.

"When they aren't trying to burn you they are pretty cute," Clio says watching the Baronga play with the other kittens.

"They sure are, let's get to the castle, it will be dark soon," Sofia says mounting Skye.

"Okay," Clio says getting on Midnight.

They arrive back at the Protectors castle and open the door.

"Sofia, Chrysta was telling us that Clio did very well on her featherwalking," Orion says.

"She did," Sofia responds.

"We assume she got her Enchantlet," Vega says.

"I sure did," Clio says showing her Enchantlet.

"Great job," Chrysta says.

"What's next?" Clio asks.

"Princess Clio, your training has only just begun. Sofia will come to you when it is time," Orion says.

"Okay," Clio says.

"Clio why don't you get to know the other protectors, we have to talk to Sofia," Vega says.

"Yes ma'am," Clio says before walking over to the table where the other Protectors are.

"Sofia, please follow us," Vega says.

The three of them walk into the other room.

"What's going on?" Sofia asks.

"Sofia, as you know the Mare of the Mist is a very difficult challenge and not every task to show that one is pure of heart will be the same so help her with everything you believe someone with a pure heart should have," Orion says.

"I will," Sofia responds.

"You better get going now," Vega says.

"Right," Sofia says as they walk into the main room.

"Sofia, you made a great choice choosing Clio," Galial says.

"Thanks, but Clio and I have to get back home," Sofia says.

"Good luck you guys, see you soon," Chrysta says as everyone waves goodbye.