A Royal Pep Talk

Sofia goes to the courtyard where a coach is waiting for her.

"To Corinthia and fast please," Sofia tells the driver.

The coachman nods and whips the reins.

When Sofia gets close to Corinthia she looks out of the coach where everything seems normal.

"We are here Your Highness," the coachman says opening the door.

"Thank you," Sofia says getting out of the coach.

"Sofia, thank you for coming so quickly Clio said if I needed help to call you," Queen Odelle says to the princess.

"Of course, how can I help?"

"Clio has been kidnapped and this note was left in her bedroom," the queen gives Sofia the note.

Sofia takes the note and reads it.

You don't know who I am but I have taken your precious daughter, nobody can save her.

"Who would do such a thing?" Sofia asks.

"I don't know, that is what I was hoping for you to find out," the queen responds.

"Where was the last place you saw her? Maybe there is a clue there," Sofia says.

"She was in her room, her father and I are very worried," Queen Odelle says as they walk to Clio's room.

"I promise Queen Odelle, I won't rest until I find her," Sofia says.

"Thank you Sofia," the queen says before leaving.

Sofia walks into her friend's room and starts looking for clues.

"A feather?" Sofia says as she picks up a feather laying on one of Clio's couches.

"Not just any feather, a raven feather," a voice comes from behind Sofia.

Sofia turns around to see a dog.

"Hi boy, Clio didn't tell me she had a pet, what's your name?" Sofia asks the dog.

"My name is Apollo, you must be Sofia, Clio has talked to me about you a lot."

"Do you want to help me?" Sofia asks Apollo.

"I would love to," Apollo says with a little bow.

Sofia summons her which way bow.

"Which way bow, which way to Clio," Sofia asks.

The bow spins around three times and then flies out of the castle.

Sofia and Apollo follow the arrow to a wall.

"We can't get in, I don't have my necesikey," Sofia says in dispair.

"Sofia your amulet's glowing," Apollo says.

Sofia looks up and sees Mulan before her.

"Mulan, what are you doing here?" Sofia asks.

"The same as last time we met, I'm here to help. What's going on Sofia?"

"My friend is kidnapped and now we have this wall around us, there are no vines and none of my tools can help," Sofia says.

"The Emperor of China was kidnapped once and the odds were stacked against us," Mulan says.

"How did you save him?" Sofia asks.

"We used our training and ordinary items to get around our obstacles and into the palace."

"Wow," Sofia says astonished.

"Sofia being stronger isn't always physical, sometimes we have to use the strength of our mind and improvise with what you have," Mulan says.

"But I have nothing to improvise with," Sofia says.

"Maybe this will help," Mulan says taking the sash around her waist and giving it to Sofia.

"How will this help?" Sofia asks taking the sash.

"I know you can figure it out," Mulan says as she turns Sofia around.

"Oh, I can use this sash to help climb up that pillar," Sofia says.

"There you go, now save your friend, and remember Sofia your mind can be a weapon too," Mulan says before disappearing.

"I have to get over this wall," Sofia says as she runs over to the pillar and finds a way to use the sash.