Chapter 18 Antonio's POV part 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got ready and went to do the plan. I walked through the forest and I felt pain in my chest that was uncomfortable but if I didn't do it I would get killed. After ten minutes I made it to the other side and I spotted her and she was training I sighed and went to her I put my arms around her waist and was trying not to cry.

I called her señorita and started to kiss on her neck but we heard noises at first I thought it was my brother and his friends but I didn't see him that's when I see a girl with half dark brown and blonde hair I pulled Veronica behind me and threw my ninja star at her but she caught it which annoyed me.

I ask Veronica if she knew her and she said yes the girl started talking but I was looking in the woods when I see my brother giving me the signal so I said.

"I love her"

which wasn't a lie and that's when my brother came out and started shooting I turn to see the girl pick, Veronica, up and ran. Veronica looked at me but I couldn't bear to look at her back so I looked down then the girl came back but with a weapon, and I ran like a little boy.

I watched as my brother was being killed and he was screaming in agony but I couldn't help him. I saw the girl put down a white rose that was now smeared with the blood of my brother and his friends. That's when Veronica walks up with tears in her eyes it pains me to see her sad but there's nothing I could do now she hates me now.

I laid down as my heart was pumping but I got up and started running back to the building. As I went in my sister asked what happened and I told her

"......they are dead..."

" DAMMIT"

she slammed her hands on the table. Then she started crying me and my brother mean everything to her. I hugged her as she cried everyone there shook their heads everyone knew...that they were gonna die. When we got home my sister went to my brothers room and locked it.

I went on my bed and tried to forget what happened today but every time I closed my eyes I see Veronica's face crying and I would jolt back up. I want to die I hurt someone that I love and I know she wont forgive me.

"WHYYYYYYYYYY" I screamed

As I lay there I started thinking of my mom then back to Veronica. After hours of laying there trying to forget and I realized we are on different sides but I love her even if it means I'm might get killed I will find a way for her to forgive me and that's a promise I'll make sure of that.