Chapter 53~I don't remember..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"Alex.." I started to say.

They looked at me with a genuine smile.

"Where were you for the past few years?," I asked carefully.

"I-I" they started to say.

"I-I..don't remember" I could tell they was thinking hard.

"All I do know is being locked up somewhere," they says still thinking.

"Then next thing I know I'm being force to fight then I blacked out," they says still thinking.

I looked at them..hm...

"Where's Ace?," I said curiously.

"A-Ace...".

I nodded.

"I-I don't know," They said nervously.

"Do you remember that mission you went on where you spied on people because they were hacking things?" I said carefully.

They was thinking hard then they said.

"Yes I remember..." then they snapped.

They started screaming and kicking, I tried to calm them down but nothing was helping then some nurses came in and sedated them. I left the room quickly and went back to Ivan's room. He looked up and asked me what was wrong.

I opened my mouth but the words didn't come out. Ivan slowly got out of bed and went towards me and kneeled in front of me.

"What happened?".

Royal woke up and looked at me.

"Alex said they remembers being locked up and I asked if they remembers the mission they went on then they started screaming," I said quietly.

Ivan looks at me but didn't say anything he was also thinking. Ivan got up and helped me up then he walked out of the room.

"Ivan they isn't awake they sedated them," I said running after him.

But he didn't listen and went into Alex's room. He went over to Alex and shook them awake. I knew it wasn't going to work because they are sedated but suddenly Alex woke up.

"I-Ivan?" said Alex sleepily.

"Yes it's me, Alex" Ivan mumbled.

"I-I'm sorry..." said Alex quietly.

"Shh..it's okay," Ivan says while holding Alex.

"A-Ace....I-Is...g-gone..." they cried.

Ivan held Alex in his arms while he cried. I stood there but I decide to leave. Then Nightmare and Bloodrose came up to me with a tied-up Abby.

"Do I want to know?" I ask.

"No," said Bloodrose.

~~Earlier~~

"Cmon jas we have to find Abby!!," Bloodrose said eagerly.

"How do we find her when we don't know where she works," Nightmare says with a shrug.

Bloodrose thought for a moment.

"Ooh an idea," she says with a grin.

She pulls out her phone and calls iPhone and after a few minutes she hanged up.

"There she sent us information on Abby.".

"She works at cedar agency," said Bloodrose showing Nightmare her phone.

"Alright, let's go," Nightmare says walking.

They made it to the agency and walked in. They see Abby painting.

"Hey Abbs," said Nightmare.

She looks at them with wide eyes.

"Guys you can't be in here my boss will freak," she says quietly.

Before they could answer her boss walks in.

"Hey Abigail are you fooling around get back to work!!," he says angrily.

"I-I'm sorry..." she says shivering.

Bloodrose and Nightmare looked at each other and nodded. They got some rope and tied him up.

"What are you guys doing!!!!" Abby shrieked attempting to stop them.

"What the hell let me go!!!" Her boss says angrily.

Then they went over to Abby.

"What are you guys doing?..." She says confused as she backs away from them.

They tied her up and picked her up and ran while security chased them. Bloodrose laughs and threw a smoke bomb as they kept running. Abby didn't even try to escape since she was used to them doing this.

~~Back to the present~~

"Anywayyyy," said Bloodrose.

"Where's Ivan" asked Nightmare changing the subject.

I looked at Alex's door and they nodded.

"I guess we'll wait," said Bloodrose.

"Mmmmm" Abby muffled through the duct tape.

"Oh yeah oops," said Bloodrose as she peeled off the tape off Abby's mouth.

"Ow," Abby said annoyed.

"Did you guys really have to tie me up"

"Yup it's easier," said Bloodrose with a smile.

"Is it though?" said Nightmare with a shrug.

Bloodrose gave her a look and Nightmare shrugged. I went into the room to see if Ivan was available but he was sleeping next to Alex I smiled and left.

"He's asleep," I said.

"Great I'll guess we'll wait tomorrow," said Bloodrose tiredly.

"Cmon abbs let's get you home," says Nightmare.

I watched them leave and went into Ivan's room and saw that Royal was still asleep. I looked out the window and it was dark since it was 10:00 pm. I sighed.

"Hey," Royal said tiredly.

I turned.

"Hey," I said with a smile.

"Cmon let's go sleep in the van" Royal said tiredly.

I nodded and we left. As we made our way to the van Bloodrose and Nightmare ran up to us.

"Hey what you guys doing?" asked Nightmare.

"We're going to sleep," Royal said tiredly.

We all got into the van and went to sleep. I can't believe we've been in this hospital for
Four days and hadn't got any sleep. It felt nice to sleep.