Aunt Tasha?

Warning:

Panic attacks, explosions, PTSD.

Ships:

None.

Enjoy

After everything that had happened, Peter was so relieved to hear that his class was going on a field trip. They do mini trips all the time, and a couple big ones, but the last big one was last year and it ended... Well, it ended in him doubled over the toilet thinking he was dying, and then waking up with superpowers.

This is gonna be a big one, and every single junior at Midtown High was shivering with antica....pation. Everyone had already had all of their slips signed and they were boarding the bus. The school liked to keep locations a surprise, to keep the interest. To add to the fun, each class was going somewhere different.

Imagine Peter's face when they pulled into the Avengers Compound parking lot.

"Oh shit." Ned breathes. "At least it isn't Stark, right?"

"Right." Peter agrees. They'd be lucky to see anyone he knew here, as he was rarely below the penthouse, so he'd get to actually learn some stuff about the team, even if when he was first starting out he spent the first and last twenty minutes for a month memorizing every little detail. Maybe things had been updated?

"Alright, everyone off the bus, stick close this is a very dangerous place to get lost in." Mr. Warren, the teacher chaperone of the trip, announces. Peter just gathers his backpack and makes a point to be the last person off.

Everyone is ooh-ing and ah-ing at the lobby, which is really quite lame in comparison to the rest of the building, causing Peter to wonder if he could just launch himself out of a window. If his classmates are going to be this enthusiastic over everything, he was gonna need some sort of caffeine. Peter could only hope they stopped at the cafeteria, or one of the numerous coffee/vending machines.

"Hello! You must be Midtown! I'm Jenna and I'll be leading..." Her eyes fall on Peter. "Why are you here?"

"I'm a junior at Midtown." He answers.

"Okay well if I forget something let me know." He nods, much to the confusion of his classmates. "I'll be leading your tour today! I have your badges right here, except for three of you, obviously." She winks at the trio who are always here, and begins handing out badges. "Now be sure to keep them where they can be seen easily. We have a very strict security policy here, as we deal with a lot of confidential information. You guys have the lowest level, and the highest level is security. Well what about the Avengers, you ask? I answer that the A.I. system recognizes them, along with the family and certain allies of the team, and so badges for them would just be redundant." The hand of a girl named Jayde slowly lifts into the air. "Yes?"

"Do interns at S.I. come here and work?"

"Yes, sometimes."

"So, Peter? Have you ever be—"

"Yes. He has." Jenna interrupts Flash before Peter can open his mouth. "In fact, Peter, would you like me to call someone to take your bag?"

"Nah, I'm good, Jen." Peter thinks about how heavy his bag is. "I can carry it." I'm probably the only one who could, he thinks, as he readjusts his straps.

"Well I was gonna have them just take it on up, but if you're sure." He just nods and flicks his hood up. FRIDAY can recognize him without even seeing his face, and he is ever so grateful. "Alright, everyone please walk through the security gates, swipe your badges." They follow orders, and the machine beeps to open up and allow them access. Then it's on to the trio, who can walk through with out a badge as they are deemed allies of the team.