Trouble

Warnings:

School fighting
Sexual harassment

Ships:

Pepperony

Peter

I sit in the office, impatiently bouncing my leg. I'm not usually one to get into a stupid school fight but I had my reasons today.

"Peter, what is your guardian's number?" I tell Principal Morita May's number. "Hello, May Parker. This is Principal Morita, your child, Peter was involved in a fight, and your presence is requested to discuss the matter." There is a pause. "Oh. Uh, okay. Well, make sure they know to get here as soon as possible." He hangs up. "Why didn't you give me your parent's number?"

"You asked for my legal guardian. May is my legal guardian." I tell him. He nods.

"Well, your parents should be here shortly." Oh. Oh no. I cross my arms and try to shrink into the chair. He asks Kip Moris the same question. And then Betty Brant. Betty is sitting between us, closer to me.

"Thank you again, Peter." She whispers. I smile at her.

Kip glares at me as I fiddle with my hands, until his mom comes in.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Attacking my son like that." She accuses. I just stay silent.

"Mrs. Moris, please refrain from any sort of harassment."

"He attacked my son!"

"Mrs. Moris please just sit down and wait."

Betty's father gets in soon after, and everyone is sitting in tense silence or hushed whispers as we wait. I hear Betty explain what happened to her father, who asks if she wants to press charges against Kip. She says no.

"Please, Morita I don't have all day."

"We have to wait for Peter's parents to come in before we can continue the discussion."

"How do we even know the kid has parents? He's obviously poor and mentally ill, this is child endagerm—"

"Sorry we're late." The door opens again and there they are. Tony Stark and Pepper Potts. They sit on either side of me.

Everyone is silent in shock for a minute or two.

"If you don't mind we are busy people, so what is the meaning of this meeting?" Mom states, radiating power.

Morita clears his throat.

"Um, well, Peter and Kip got into a fight today." Everyone else nods.

"Who started it?" Dad asks.

"Peter punched me." Kip spits.

"That I did." I state. Mom and Dad look at me.

"Why?"

"Why? Why? Who cares that boy attacked my—"

"I'm not saying he didn't, Miss. However, Peter wouldn't get into a fight for no reason. I want to know why." Dad looks at me.

"He was snapping Betty's bra strap and making sexual remarks towards her. She repeatedly told him to stop. He didn't. I told him to stop. He didn't. I punched him." Morita looks at Betty.

"Is this true?" Betty nods. Dad looks at me.

"Good for you." He holds out his hand for a high five.

"Excuse me?! He attacked my son!"

"Who was sexually harassing a female classmate." Mom and Dad say in unison. At sexual harassment, Mrs. Moris and Kip pale.