Mr. Stark p1

Just in case it isn't clear ^^^ this is an au it'll make sense as it goes on.

It's an au where Bruce is basically Tony; genius billionaire philanthropist superhero (he's still Hulk) and Tony is still Iron Man but the world doesn't know. (So like instead of it being Tony who was kidnapped and everything it was Bruce and that's where he was exposed to the radiation that turned him into Hulk and when he got back it was the iconic I Am Iron Man scene but I Am The Hulk). Tony is the awkward person who keeps a low af profile in being a teacher. He's the only Avenger who's actual identity is not known. Peter is still Spider-Man but it really comes into play in the next part

Warnings:

None

Ships:

Sciencebros
Parkner (eventually)

Peter

We have a new AP chemistry teacher. None of us are all that excited, but it's happening. I liked Mrs. Brock, she just... Had a mild heart attack. Okay it was a major heart attack.

Either way, new teacher. It's October and none of us are particularly thrilled; a few kids are determined to make this one quit. We don't do well with people en général, especially substitute teachers.

However I think that changed the minute our new teacher arrives.

The bell rings and everyone gets in their seats, expecting some old person to walk in the door with a lame introduction and then we'd begin class.

However it became apparent that that was not happening.

"This is a really great first impression." Flash says. "First class and he's late. He'll be so easy to bully into quitting."

"Cut him some slack, it's probably his first time in the city. He might've gotten lost." Ned tries to be a mediator, but the class is already in a bad mood. See, we're are all mostly AP kids, and we've got a gazillion tests today. Not fun.

"He's probably gonna do some stupid ass test to see where we are in the unite or belittle us because we are high schoolers." Seymour, the only freshman in class, predicts.

"Sey, chill. We watched our teacher have a heart attack last week, he'll probably go easy on us." Abe states.

"I doubt it. Besides, it might be a girl." Sally leans forwards.

"Sally is right." I turn around from my seat. I sit in the front corner of the last row, by the door. I sit on the desk so I can address my classmates. "It could be a woman. We are all proposing wonderful theories, who wants to test it out?" I mimick Brock, it was kinda her thing to say "all wonderful theories, who wants to test then out?"

"Spoiler alert, Peter is our new teacher." Liz smiles at me as she makes the comment, making me laugh.

"You caught me." I decide to play along. I walk up to the desk. "Today we are learning about the Lewis Structure." Everyone laughs. "Get out your binders and turn to your Cornell notes that you should've taken." Everyone hesitates before doing so. I flip open the text book and scan the pages quickly, as I did not do the notes. "Oh. Okay this doesn't look too bad." I grab the marker and read it again. "Okay. So first we need to know how to know how many valence electrons an element has, and who can tell me how to do that?" Hands shoot up. "Flash."

"The row that they are in on the periodic table." Everyone winces, including me.

"Row?"

"Column!" He smacks himself in the face.