This Is My....Boyfriend...

Warnings:

Uh, gay shit.

Ships:
Peter x Harley
Stucky
T'Cham
Clintasha
Reference to Stony

Peter

I groan loudly and roll over, falling off my bed, which causes me to groan louder.

"Oh my god you're up!" I lift my head and glare at Harley. "Oh don't give me that." I glare Harley. "You have classes today. And a field trip! Okay only a field trip, but still."

"Yea, back here." I groan. "Why can't I just stay? It's not like I won't be able to answer the dumb questionnaire they make us fill out without technically going on the trip. I just wanna stay in bed with you..." I trail off and attempt to distract my boyfriend into letting me stay home by kissing him, but my lips meet his hand instead.

"Brush your teeth. Then maybe I'll kiss you." I huff and stand up the rest of the way, stretching. I make my way to our bathroom and wash my face while I'm in there, and brush my teeth. Then I head out and reluctantly start getting dressed.

"Can I please go back to bed?"

"No." He hands me my backpack, and presses a quick kiss to my cheek. He goes to school online, the lucky fuck can sleep in and go to class in his pajamas. I pull him back in for a real kiss, because unlike someone I don't care about breath. I'm not smelling him. I'm trying to kiss him. Anyway he already brushed his teeth, in case you were wondering, with our toothpaste (we have to use kids because I literally vomit at the thought of peppermint and he like to kiss me so...). "C'mon. Sis has already made breakfast." Sis would be referring to Wanda.

Everyone else is aunt or uncle, but Wanda, Pietro, Nebula, Vision, and Shuri are our sisters and brothers. Oh, and Tony. Tony is Dad. Yea, I know. Kinda weird that me and Harley are two of Dad's 'kids' and together, but we aren't blood related. We weren't even raised together. We just have the same chosen family. It would be weirder to think about if we had spent time together as ""Brothers"" rather than friends. It's less weird than Allison and Luther in Umbrella Academy. God that is so weird.

"Ooh I love Sis's cooking. What'd she make?"

"I don't know. Can't you smell her cooking?" I take in a deep breath and nod. "What is it?"

"Pancakes." I love having heightened senses.

"Let's go, before the vultures get there." We laugh and head to the kitchen area. Me and Aunt May moved in when we got evicted from our apartment due to overdue rent. Dad helped pay it off but we couldn't keep the place, so he let us move in.

"Hey lovebirds." She sets down two plates, one for me, one for Harley.

"Hey sis."

"You excited for your trip today?" Harley is the only one who knows it's back here, and I'd like to keep it that way, even though I know that's not gonna work.

"Yea. I'd much rather go back to bed though." I slump into Harley's shoulder.

"Naww is someone sweepy?" He pinches my cheek. I slap his hand away. "Abuse." He goes to take a bite but I open my mouth. "Uh uh. No way. My Sokovian pancakes. Eat you—" While he was talking I shoved his fork in my mouth. He huffs and switches our plates so mine is the one I just took a bite out of. I sit back up and eat.

"Hey kids."

"Hey Dad." We chorus.

"You got everything for your trip, Pete?"

"Yup."

"Headphones, sunglasses? Meds?" I go to check.

"Yes, I checked last night." Harley puts his hand on my shoulder. I love his accent. I smile at him.