Fergalicious

Warnings:

Dancing
Fun times
Mild panic

Ships:

Parkner
Canon ships

Harley

Peter stayed home from school for a mental health day, after having a rough night. It's the last two weeks of school, so no one really knows what's going on, aside from the fact that the last two days (Monday and Tuesday) are all exams, I'm sure a lot of kids are taking off today, either to study or just chill, and I just graduated last week, so I'm up here. Forever, basically.

I have a job here, I work at the company and I am the one and only IronLad and I have a hot boyfriend. I'm set.

Peter is doing a little bit of everything. Training, chilling, playing video games, studying, and... Well...

"Fergalicious definition make them boys go loco. They want my treasure, so they get their pleasures from my photo. You could see me, you can't squeeze me. I ain't easy, I ain't sleazy. I got reasons why I tease 'em, boys just come and go like seasons. Fergalicious. But I ain't promiscuous. And if you was suspicious? All that shit is fictitious. I blow kisses, muwah, that puts them boys on rock, rock. And they be lining down the block just to watch what I got." Me and Peter sing while doing our basic training regimes. He's destroying a dummy, I'm destroying a dummy. Date night is fun when you're both superheroes.

Cassie, also a superhero, is doing tours. Her school let out last week as well.

I hear vague noises that sound like people yelling for us, but I mean, we are listening to music, so everything sounds like something yelling for us.

"Babe?!" I yell over the music, and he stops, looking at me. "You're hot!"

"Thank you!" I wink at him and he laughs. We go back to destroying the dummies while singing and dancing.

Until...

"Now, I ain't tryin' to round up drama, little mama, I don't wanna take you—hey!" We stop and turn, and promptly fall over in shock.

"Holy fucking shit, Cas you couldn't'a given us a warning?"

"I tried to yell for you two bumbling idiots, but the music was so loud, we could hear it coming out of the elevator." Cassie stands with her hands on her hips.

"We?" Peter asks, panting.

"You have visitors." She looks at him before turning around. Peter looks at me, his bare chest heaving.

"You have visitors." I reiterate.

"Why? Who?" We stand up.

"You want my shirt?" He shrugs.

"If they got up here they have probably seen me without a shirt at least once." I shrug and we grab our water bottles and exit the training room.

I smack his ass. He just laughs as we enter the living room. I kiss his cheek.

"I'll get you a snack, love."

"Thanks babe." He starts to down his water bottle until we see who it is that's 'visiting'.

"Peter?" He chokes on his water.

"Babe?" I Pat him on the back until he starts nodding and clears his throat.

"Uh, Mr. Harrington, what are you all doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing?" The older man asks.

"He lives here." I answer. The twenty kids all exchange looks.

"Peter lives here?"

"Can't be, I've seen him enter an apartment building." I look at the dude who said that.