5 Times Happy Hogan Bailed Peter Out And 1 Time Tony Didn't Let Him Get Arrested

Alternative title: Peter Parker Supports Black Lives Matter And So Does The Rest Of The Avengers, And If You Don't You Can Fuck Right Off

The video above is full of black creators, and is covered in ads, all of the profit from the ads is being given to charities listed at the beginning, open in the app to watch, make sure you have your ad blockers off! It's a way to donate with no money. Please share!!

This is a very serious one shot on multiple very serious issues.

Warnings:

Protests
Racial violence
Discrimination
Homophobia
School violence
Racism
Fascism
Cursing
Theft
Death
Fatphobia
Sexual harassment

Ships:

Pepperony
Slight Spideychelle (Peter x MJ)

Peter

The First Time

I sit next to MJ on the steps, holding the sign we made together. Another kid, one who went to our school, was shot for having gone shopping. They thought he robbed the place.

He was sixteen.

My sign says Would you shoot me for shopping? And MJ's says We are Scared Too, and They're the Professionals.

We are with a lot of kids from our school, including Bo's girlfriend, Maggie. Our school's population is mostly white at 56%, but the next is African American at 32%. I'd say roughly about 70% of everyone in our grade is here, especially the kids at the local schools.

There are people in front of us, screaming that the white kids are traitors to 'our kind' and that the not white kids need to 'go back to their own country' or worse, 'go back to their owners'. What's worse it that the police aren't doing anything. Just standing. Not for or against anybody, which means they're against us.

I hear someone yell out a slur at MJ and I turn to look at the offender.

"Hey!" He says it again, but she doesn't look at him. "You should go back to your fucking owner, go cook for him." I stand up and walk towards him. I cross my arms and stand directly in front of him, blocking her from his view. "Aw, she got herself a guard dog. What, does she have sex with you for—"

I punch him, still standing tall, shoulders back, chin forward. I don't say anything. He jumps at me, calls me a blood traitor. I punch him and knock him onto his back, but before anything else can happen, I feel cool metal on my wrists and I'm hit in the side with something hard.

I don't go down, and remain standing tall, chin up, while being shoved in the back of a cruiser.

I call May when we get to the station.

"Hey May."

"Peter Benjamin Parker where are you?!" She demands.

"Jail." There is a pause.

"Excuse me?!"

"Someone told MJ to go back where she belongs, among other things. I punched him." She takes a deep breath.

"I'm calling Tony."

"Okay."

I'm taken back to a holding cell, with another person in it. He can't be much older than me.

"What are you in for, white boy?" He asks. "Out past curfew?"

"I punched a racist piece of shit for talking to my friend." He blinks. "You?"