The Entire School

Warnings:

None.

Ships:

May x Happy
Stucky

May Parker was having a rough time adjusting to the fact that her only nephew worked with Tony Stark, and that her only nephew was also the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man. Her and the Stark family (as well as the Avengers) had become quite close as Tony was always inviting her and Peter over to stay, and Happy drives Peter to school.

She's oddly content with it all.

She decides, after months of her and her nephew getting closer and closer to Tony, to stop by the school.

"Hello, Ms. Parker. What can I do for you?" She smiles at the secretary, Ms. Markem.

"Can I see Peter's emergency contact list?"

"Of course. Let me just find it first." May taps her foot, a tick that she has always had, while she waits. It's just after lunch. She's deep in thought, she knows she can't put down the Tony Stark as her nephew's contact. So she works around it.

Anthony Potts - Uncle - ***-***-****
Virginia Potts - Aunt - ***-***-****
Howard Hogan - Uncle - ***-***-****

May looks at the form. Yes, she thinks. That will definitely work. She takes her leave as Ms. Markem sets it aside to look at later.

Except it doesn't.

She gets a call when she is on her way to Stark Tower to pick up her nephew from the weekly movie night she had to miss because of overtime.

"Hello?"

"Ms. Parker." She sighs at the sound of Principle Morita's voice.

"Morita. Is there a problem?"

"Ms. Parker, you do know that we can't allow you to put an individual on Peter's contact list that does not know him."

"I assure you, every person on the list does know Peter."

"I'm sorry but I will need some sort of proof. You are aware that there is no Anthony Potts, right, Ms. Parker? And that Virginia Potts is married to Tony Stark? And that—"

"Yes, I know. They all know him and asked me to put them on the list."

"Please do not encourage your nephew's lies, Ms. Parker. Why would the richest people in the country care about a high school student?" She grits her teeth and hangs up as she pulls into the private parking lot. She heads straight to the private entrance and to the private elevator that takes her right to the aformentioned individuals.

Seeing her nephew curled in the lap of a billionaire superhero surrounded by other superheroes is a sight May will never adjust to.

"May!" Peter yawns. "How was work?" She shrugs as Peter goes to find his school bag.

"What's wrong?" Happy asks.

"I know that face, that's the 'school called' face." Tony stretches. "Want a drink?"

"I'm good, and yea. School called. I tried to put a few of you down as Peter's contacts. Didn't work. Told me to stop encouraging his lies." She doesn't see Tony's face darken, she's taking a cup of warm tea from Pepper.

"We'll sort it out for you, May." Pepper smiles at her.

"Thank you, Pepper."

~~~

~~~

At precisely 11:43 the next day, Tony Stark is walking into Midtown Technical School. Ms. Markem stares.

"Hello, can you get Peter Parker down here?" She nods and calls for him without a word to the billionaire, too in shock to process. Within minutes of the call being made, the kid comes in, scared. He thinks he's in trouble.

He stands in the doorway, also shocked.

"Tony?"

"Kiddo!" Tony waves him in.

"What are you...?"

"I'm putting some people down as your contact."

"... Why?"

"Because they didn't let May put it down."

"Peter... And... Who is this?" Morita looks at Tony. He looks scared.

"This is my friend, Tony." Tony looks at Peter. Tony realizes Peter is wearing one of Rhodey's MIT sweatshirts. "He also happens to be my boss."

"Um, please come in." They are unaware of the students that saw, taking pictures and posting them everywhere.