Yea, I Like Boys.

Warnings:

Homophobia, slurs, mention of suicide, read with caution and stay safe loves.

Ships:

Peter x Harley
T'Cham
Clintasha
Stucky
Ironhusbands (Tony x Rhodey)
ThorBruce
Pepper x May
ScottHope
Shuri x MJ
16!Cassie x Gwen Stacy (my book made me really like them together okay)

Peter

I look at myself in the mirror, picking at the tie I still can't tie. Today is a very important day. I'm officially being announced as the heir to Stark Industries. It's a scary thought, especially since the media doesn't even know I exist outside of school achievements. I don't think I'm ready for anything that comes next, but I'm tired of being called a liar for saying I work with him, when I do, and you know, I am kinda related to him.

"Hey hun, you ready?" I look at May.

"I think so." She holds her arm out and I walk into it, and together we walk to the press room. I wait outside the door while she goes in to tell Pepper and Tony, probably Pepper, that I'm out here.

"Hey, love." Harley leans against the window.

"Hey, Harley. Come to see me off?" He shrugs. "This is going to be the end of any privacy we had." I sigh.

"I know. I mean, it was bad enough with me being adopted but..."

"I know." My ears tune into the convention inside the room.

"... You may be wondering when you will get to meet the person taking over all of this. Well, before I introduce him, I need you all to shut up, for one, and for two, turn off your flash on your cameras. He's light sensitive." There is a pause as I smile. "Now, may I introduce to you, my currently unofficial son, Peter Parker." Harley kisses me on the cheek before I open the door. I walk in. He gives a thumbs up to his dads, Steve and Bucky. I stand beside my dad as cameras click.

~~~

~~~

I had to take a week off school. During that week I had a lot of visitors. All of my fellow teenage superheroes, Ned, and MJ. It's been really fun. But the reason I had to take a week off, is because school closed due to reporters on campus. Dad had to come out and say, "hey stay away from his school that's weird" for them to stop.

Happy drives me, Ned, and MJ to school, as my two best friends stayed with me the entire week. They've got their own rooms now, they've been over so much. Though, I guess that's because MJ and Shuri are almost a thing, and I mean Ned is my best friend anyway so... Yea.

I don't know what I expected out of my first day back at school since the reveal, but it wasn't literally getting a pie in my face.

"White rabbit!" Mr. Mundson yells. My entire AP Biochemistry class behind him.

"Damn it!" I yell as I wipe cool whip off of my face. I'm not surprised that my Biochem class is the first to be back to normal, they believed me when I said I worked for him because one of our projects was a video diary of you doing lab stuff on your own time. I forgot until the day it was due so they got security camera footage.

Anyway, so far I'm just getting a lot of looks. Flash has completely left me alone. I think the school is just in shock, they never thought I'd be telling the truth. It's kinda hilarious. People are waaaay more friendly. It's pretty weird.

However the weirdness doesn't set in until lunch.

We sit in our normal seat, by the window. Suddenly, the entire school wants to sit by us. We just kinda try to ignore them until eventually MJ just yells at them to leave us alone.