Christmas

This is exceptionally shitty because it's 3:06 pm on December 24th and I leave at 5am on the 26th but I wanted to give you all a Christmas thingy and I just started.

Warnings:

Fluff

Ships:

Ironhusbands
Pepper x May
T'Cham
Stucky
Clintasha
Shuri x MJ
Parkner
Ned x Betty
Cassie x Gwen
ScottHope
ThorBruce
Many more

Peter

We are all sitting around the Christmas tree, none of us are particularly religious, but we are celebrating with Wakandan traditions, mingled with Catholicism mingled with Asgardian mingled with everyone's individual traditions.

The tree is huge. It's bigger than any tree I've ever seen before, meaning that everyone's family heirloom ornaments fit. It was so much fun decorating.

I've long been known as the Heir to Stark, about a year now, so I've been verified on everything, but that also means I get to post pictures and videos publicly on our holidays.

In other words, we be vlogging.

"Hey guys we are getting ready to do presents, which we are obviously excited about."

"Hello Peter's vlog!" Shuri jumps on my back from behind the couch.

"Okay, I'm gonna go around and show you who all is here." I flip the camera so it's not recording me. "Okay, that is my uncles Thor, Bruce, and Loki. Don't worry, Uncle Loki isn't killing people anymore. Sitting next to Thor is the rest of the amazing Gaurdians, including Big Peter," Who waves awkwardly to the camera. "The ravishing Gamora, and her sister who is also my sister, Nebula. Then there is Drax and Mantis, and Groot and Rocket. There we have Uncle Clint and Aunt Natasha, with Uncle Clint's sister Aunt Laura and her kids Lila, Cooper, and Nate. Next to them we've got the Royal Wakandan family, T'Challa and his lovely fiancé Sam." Sam glares at me while T'Challa laughs. They got engaged last week. "Next to them is Dad and Pops, rocking the fuzzy socks we all opened last night. And then there is the radiant Mom and Mama." Mama (May) is curled into Mom's side, drinking the hot chocolate we put in the crock pots last night. "Beside my amazing Mama is a disgusting garbage man, also known as my Uncle Steve and his husband Uncle Bucky." Everyone gets a kick out of that. "Then there is Uncle Scott and Aunt Hope, with Ava and Cassie and Gwen. The ladies are gorgeous as always and uncle Scott is okay looking in their matching pajamas." Everyone loves that as well. "Then we've got my best friend and his girlfriend of four months. Next to them is my other best friends who are also together, and then there is the most beautiful person I know."

"Aw, thanks Peter!" Shuri wipes a fake tear.

"I meant my boyfriend, Shuri."

"Bite me." Harley kisses my cheek.

"Alright kids, get in the floor." Dad instructs. I set my camera up on the tripod so that it can get everyone opening their gifts, because obviously everyone got something.

I want to freeze time. To keep it still, right here. Forever. Everyone in different sets of matching pajamas, cuddled together, full of love.

Yea I know it sucks I've been super busy, but merry Christmas/Blessed Yule/Happy Hanukkah/happy whatever/happy holidays!