Dancing

Warnings:

Blood a little
Stitches
Cursing

Ships:

Parkner

Peter

"I DO MY HAIR TOSS CHECK MY NAILS!" I scream along to the music.

"BABY HOW YOU FEELING?" Cassie screams back.

"Feelin' GOOD AS HELL!" Harley finishes. We keep dancing stupid and screaming along to the song as it plays. I just got out of a rough training session with Aunt Nat so Cassie and Harley are helping me feel better as I've been feeling down, hence why I didn't go to school. I really should've since there was a field trip for my Honors Chem class after, but it's all good.

On an unrelated note, we are making lunch for a tour group of people applying for internship here, so we aren't just goofing.

I'm still in my workout clothes, which is athletic leggings and that's it. This and the apartment are the only places I'm comfortable not wearing a shirt due to all of my scars and marks from superhero-ing.

"SUDDENLY I CAN SEE WHAT I DIDN'T BEFORE!" We are playing off of a Disney playlist now.

"I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY SAY ANYMORE CUZ I'M FALLING FALLING!"

"FINALLY FALLING FALLING!" We laugh as the song ends, getting replaced by Ukulele.

"What's going on?" I sing. "This can't be happening—Don't tell me it's a song!"

"It's a song!"

We keep cooking. Not only are we cooking for the tour group, we've gotta feed all of us as well. We are making spaghetti, it's vegan because a member of the tour group is vegetarian and another is badly lactose intolerant, so we just made it all vegan, and kosher, there's a Jewish girl.

"GOTTA TURN THE WORLD INTO YOUR DANCE FLOOR DETERMINATE, DETERMINATE!!"

"PUSH UNTIL YOU CAN'T AND THEN DEMAND MORE DETERMINATE, DETERMINATE!!"

"YOU AND ME TOGETHER, WE CAN MAKE IT BETTER GOTTA TURN THE WORLD INTO YOUR DANCE FLOOR DETERMINATE, DETERMINATE!"

"Okay It's Wen and I'm heaven-sent, music like a veteran, renegade, lemonade, use it in my medicine. Go ahead and try to name a band we ain't better than, reason why the whole world's picking us instead of them. People need a breather cause they're feeling the adrenaline
Stop! Now hurry up and let us in. Knock!
Cause we're coming to your house and
people keep on smiling with lemons in their mouth. I'm the real deal, you know how I feel
Why they in it for the mil I'm just in it for the thrill, Get down now I ain't playin' around put your feet up from the ground and just make that sound like—" Harley takes a deep breath after that while me and Cassie just stare.

"Holy shit Harley." She says. He laughs.

"Daaammmnnn." I vocalize. He looks me up and down and bites his lower lip. I mimic the movement.

"Okay dumbasses don't burn the spaghetti." I scramble to take the boiling water off the heat. He comes up behind me and pecks my cheek.

"Hey, Peter?" He calls as he walks to where he has been stationed at kneading the garlic bread dough.

"Yes, Harley?"

"I love you." I glance back at him.

"I love you too, dork." I catch a glimpse of the clock. "Snickerdoodles! I have to go change!"

"Peter you cannot leave that sauce unattended." Cassie tells me.

"Yea, no shit, Sherlock." I keep stirring. She's making cookies and is covered in dough, so neither of them can take over. "They should be here any minute."