Chapter 7 Showers and Long talks

Chapter 7 Showers and long talks

I'm going to take a shower, I'm going to take a shower, I sang to myself as I got to my room. I went in and grabbed the clothes that I had sat on my bed. I was dancing, too. I'm the type of person who can't go long without a shower.

I always feel dirty. I sighed with relief as I felt the warm water on me. It was nice to smell my familuar sent of my raspberry body wash. When I was finished I wrapped myself in a towel and went to where I put my pile of clothes.

Well, I thought thats where I put them. I looked all over the bathroom and I couldn't find them. I opened the door just a ittle and peeked in my open door across the hall. Yep, there they were, sitting on my bed exactly where I had left them.

Oh god. My clothes were so far away it seemed even if it was just across the hallway. I clentched the towel closer to my body. I slowly opened the door wider. I kept my eyes on both sides of the hallway to make sure no one was coming.

God this was so embarrassing. I quickly left the bathroom and ran across the hall.I shut the door behing me and locked the door. Placing my back agaisnt the door I sigh with relief, my eyes closed.

"Oh." Someone said scaring me.

"Ahhh!" I screamed. I looked over and Harry was laying sideways on my bed. How did I not see him?

He started laughing. "Did I scare you?" he asked.

My heart was still racing. All I could do was nod.

He stood up. "Well I didn't know you were going to come out in uh nothing." he said with a smirk.

I blushed. "I didn't plan on it. I forgot my clothes." I let him know.

He smiled. "I'll give you a minute." he told me.

"Thank you." I said.

I moved out of the way so he could get through the door. Slowy closing it behind him, I locked it. Just to be safe. I went to my clothes and quickly put them on. I brushed my hair and looked in the mirror.

Deciding that putting on make-up would be trying too hard so I left my face alone. I walked over to the door and opened it. Harry was leaning agaisnt the wall. He looked at me and smiled.

"You dressed?" He asked as if he couldn't see the clothes on my body.

I uncrossed my arms to show him my clothes.

"Well obviously." I said in a playful way.

He blushed. "So you might want to put a sweater on. We're going out. A car is on it's way." he told me.

I smiled. "Where are we going?" I asked curiously.

"To do a couple of things." he said with a obnoxious grin on his face.

I laughed. "Alright. Let me go do something with myself to make me look decent." I told him.

I went to turn around but he grabbed my hand pulling me back. Straight into my eyes and I was not lost but captured. I couldn't look away even if I wanted to. All I could do was smile and look like an idoit doing it.

"You look fine." he told me.

I smiled even more. "Thank you, but I cannot leave my hair looking like this. " I said pointing to the now coming frizz with my free hand.

He laughed. "I like it that way." he said

I snorted. "So you like messy bad hair?" I asked

He nodded. "Yes super sexy." " he teased.