Chapter 11 Birthday Bash

Hmm. I was having a really good dream. Harry was laying in bed next to me whispering my name. He hovered over me and planted a kiss on my mouth and then on my neck.

He went down my shoulder to my arm and back up again.

"Mmm." I sighed.

I couldn't see him, my eyes were closed.

"Love, it's time to get up. Happy Birthday." he whispered in my ear.

Huh? I opened my eyes. I was awake. Harry was leaning over me the tip of his nose sliding against my neck. That was real?

I smiled up at him and slid my arms around his waist gently running my fingers over his lower back.

Since when did I have the courage to do all this? Must be the growth of them lady balls that I had recently recieved, haha.

He smiled back at me and he reached down to kiss me.

Automactically, I kissed him back. With his right he hand he cupped my cheek and deepened our kiss.

Minutes later he finally pulled away. Wew were both gasping for breath. He leaned his forehead against mine when his breathing had settled down.

"I'm really going to miss you after you leave." he told me.

I smiled at him, a sad smile. "I know, and I'm going to miss you too. But we'll be able to skype and stuff." I reminded him.

"Not very often. We'll be doing a lot of shows, but I'll call, text, skype as much as I can." he told me.

I ran my hair through his hair. "And that's enough." I said.

He pulled me closer and hugged me tightly. We stayed like that for a while. I had my arms wrapped around his shoulders and he was laying on me. It was quite nice.

He jumped up abruptly. "What is it?" I asked confused. Had I done something wrong?

"I have something for you. It's in my room. I'll go get it." he said.

"Harry, you shouldn't have got me anything!" I whined. He spent a bunch of money on me yesterday. I wishhe wouldn't have spent anymore.

"Rubbish." He told me. More British slang. At least I could understand this one.

He left the room in a flash. I sat up in bed and wrapped myself up in my blanket.

"Close your eyes!" Harry yelled coming back into the room.

I closed my eyes and put my hands over them.

"Are they closed?"he asked.

"Well Harry, I don't know. All I can see is black." I told him.

I heard him chuckle. "Smartass. " he commented.

I felt part of the bed sink in a little where he sat. "Can I open them now?"I asked starting to get impaitent.

"Wait... and now!" He said.

I opened my eyes. "Well where is it?" I asked.

He showed me his hands. He was holding a black box. I was a velvet box. Like something jewlery would come in. He handed me the box but I was too afraid to open it.

"What are you waiting for?" he asked also getting impaient.

"It better not be expensive. If it is go get your money back." I demanded.

He rolled his eyes. "Don't be ridiculous." He told me.

Harry put his hands over mine and lifted the lid. What layed in there was a necklace. A necklace with an "H" on it. It was so simple but it was so elegant at the same time. It had a simple sliver chain but the "H" was elegant and it looked like it was made of diamonds.