Chapter 5: Part of Your World

Midna continued to follow Zelda and Urbosa out in the open ocean

   Midna continued to follow Zelda and Urbosa out in the open ocean. They swam about two miles away from the castle, assuming that Zelda was hiding some kind of secret.

   And Midna was about to find out.

   Zelda pushed aside a flat boulder, revealing an entrance to a secret hideout. The two girls looked around in case they were being followed, quickly swimming through the entrance.

   Seeing the boulder was starting to close on its own, Midna saw an opportunity to slip in before it trapped her out. She successfully made it in with no problem.

   The entrance was a dark tunnel that led to a lit room. Swimming quietly, Midna swam towards the lit room, seeing so many shiny things that were neatly displayed.

   There were so many Hylian treasures that Zelda had collected over the years that no one but her and Urbosa knew about. It looked like an antique shop full of valuables.

   Seeing Zelda and Urbosa sitting on a giant rock in the middle of the room, Midna hid herself behind a giant Hylian artifact, listening into the teenagers' conversation.

   Urbosa was sitting behind Zelda, fixing her hair into a fishtail braid. "Are you going to be alright, Zelda?"

   Zelda let out a defeated sigh. "I don't know, Urbosa. My father, he... He just doesn't see the way I see things. He just doesn't understand."

   Finishing up the fishtail braid, Urbosa tied the end of Zelda's hair. "From what you told me, he's trying to protect you from any danger. He believes Hylians are evil, and will capture you on sight."

   "But not all Hylians are evil. I just don't see how a world that makes such wonderful things... Could be bad."

   Urbosa knew where this was going. "You're about to break into song, aren't you?"

   There was one thing Midna could not agree on. To break into song out of nowhere. She couldn't understand the concept of it, it just seemed ridiculous. But more importantly, she was concerned that Zelda was interested in the world of Hylians without her father knowing.

Look at this stuff, isn't it neat?
Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?
Wouldn't you think I'm the girl...
The girl who has everything?
Look at this trove, treasures untold,
How many wonders can one cavern hold?
Looking around here you think...
Sure, she's got everything.

I've got gadgets and gizmos a-plenty,
I've got whozits and whatzits galore,
You want thingamabobs? I've got twenty!
But who cares? No big deal... I want more...