Past vs. Present

AUTHOR'S POV:

Aim for the tires Idiot!!!BANG!!! BANG!!!The flat tires squeaking as the driver did his best to turn the wheels to avoid colliding to the post but it was too late. Driver's dead and the two victims are slightly disoriented. The older woman is grunting in pain her right knee was dislocated due to the impact body she stared to her daughter who's got a slight cut in her forehead and some scratches. Two men with guns appeared dragging her outside the car.Mom!!! A six year old girl screamed while she's trembling in fear. Seeing her mom being dragged out of the car by those men who were chasing them. Run Baby! The woman was struggling with all her might to protect her daughter as she shouted to her daughter who was crying. RUN! BANG!!! BANG!!! BANG!!! Few meters away the car she saw the two big guys put a trigger in her moms head.No my mom!!! You don't understand I can't leave her alone she exclaimed as tears kept running down her face. Come with me if you want to leave, they will kill you too! Come on the seven year old boy shouted while he grabbed the poor girl's hands while he dragged her out of the car. The boy helped the girl to get out of the car as fast as he could and they run together and he find the way through the alley. The girl is bleeding because their car hit the light post during the car chase but it was only a minor cut in the forehead and a few scratches in the knee and elbows. He took her in a hidden place where they could hide and not be seen. He knows the place so he's sure that they will not find them because that's the same place he used to hide when the kids in the park beat him up it's near the children's park where he used to play every weekend just a few block away from their house. Why are they after you the boy asked? She just sobbed; and she leaned on the boy's shoulder. My mom!!! Is she dead? Tears fall down her face. Ssshhhh!!! Be quiet... the boy said he cupped her mouth as they heard voices and footsteps, WHERE ARE THEY?!!! I don't know boss I saw them run through this place and after that they disappeared. IDIOTS!!! We're dead if big boss will find about this! They heard a punch and a sound of a man grunting in pain. Let's go! They heard them say, the police are already here! Someone shouted. The footsteps are slowly fading as the boy turned to check the girl, he found him asleep while resting on his shoulders.

KRYSTAL'S POV:

It's summer already!!! Yay! I can't wait to have my vacation. I'm stressed out, thanked god our finals and classes is already over. I really didn't like the idea of taking this course anyway father forced me to take this. It's not that I'm complaining but I can really use this for my future If ever father really wanted me to take over the company, but I really don't like that idea, I want to do the things that I love. Sulli where are you planning to have your vacation by the way? Oh!!! Just in my hometown Krystal, she replied excitedly. Yah! Sulli-ah! Why are you excited all of a sudden? It's not like you don't come home very often. That'sodd. I smiled foolishly. "Well, my cousin is transferring here so I'm excited to see her for the first time in long years we were close since we we're still kids and before she moved to different countries and she's like an older sister to me". "Oh I see!" Is she the one that you're always talking about? She just gave me a nod; well I thought you have other reasons! Like a boyfriend for example I teased her. Sulli blushed, stop it Krystal she said while bowing her head down. You're such a shy girl Sul; I am your sister too right? Sulli and I were best friends, since we moved back here in the San Francisco when I was sixteen after that incident happened when I was six my father had decided to transfer our the main office here in US, but we still have our branches in different countries in the world. I was not alone my cousin Luna moved with us but too but she's one year ahead of me and Sulli. We are taking up MBA in a very well known University it's one of the top schools here in California even in the entire U.S. Well yes, I am the only heiress to Jung Corporation, and I am a spoiled brat and a cold person. Well, that's everybody's opinion about me. I only had one boyfriend but that's way before college and dated a few but not serious. My ex and I was in a serious relationship until he moved here in the states when we we're in high school and it totally broke my heart into pieces because we really didn't have a proper closure, not even explanations we just ended that's it. Maybe that's why until now I'm still single or I'm just waiting for the right guy to come.