Don't Do That To Me

They kissed. They kissed and it was magical. Fireworks erupted in both boy's chests, and it was absolutely amazing. Not that they hadn't kissed before, but this one was different. Neither one had a cigarette or a shot that day. Their blood stream was clean. They had been sober before, but never fully clean.

However, only Theo knew that Boris was clean for the day. Boris had no idea if Theo had drank or smoked anything. It was hard to even tell anymore.

The thought of Theo not remembering this in the morning came creeping into Boris's head, until it completely consumed him. Theo hadn't remembered a lot of things. Many spoken 'I love you' 's became unspoken, compliments about beauty were washed away like soap on the shower door, and interlocked fingers became unlaced.

Boris had never felt this way about another person before. When he looked at Theo, something opened, some door in his soul that should have remained closed, and it flooded his whole entire body. Boris wasn't supposed to love. Love was something he wasn't taught about, but had to figure out on his own. He loved too easily. He had thought Theo was going to become a forgotten " love." Somebody who he had thought he cared for, but in the end, didn't. But as he thought more and more about the boy, he realized this time was different. He felt it.

And Theo felt it too.

The thought of Theo not remembering this. The thought of him waking up tomorrow and asking what happened became too overbearing.

He pushed Theo away, and turned the other way.

Theo gasped quietly, out of shock and surprise. He crawled closer to Boris, and put a hand on his shoulder.

" Don't," Boris hissed.

" Boris."

" No."

" Boris, please."

" No."

Stunned wasn't even a word for how Theo was feeling. It was much more than stunned. It was hurt, confused, and something else he couldn't figure out.

He wanted to make this right. Boris was never like this. He never had pushed him away, secluded himself, hid anything from Theo.

Or so he thought.

"Boris, let me in," Theo pleaded.

" You're a piece of shit."

Ouch.

" Boris, please."

" No," Boris growled.

"Love," Theo tried again, using the pet name that had become quite common among the two.

Theo noticed the shudder that came from Boris as he slowly turned around. Theo took a minute to really look at him, not just steal a glance like usual.

Boris looked tired. He had red eyes and what looked like tear stains. Boris, with his curly black hair that fell in his eyes, his over sized red sweater, his hands that wrapped tightly around his knees. He looked so small.

Boris wasn't going to turn around, but he figured they should hash this out while Theo was asking. If it wasn't going to be said now, it was never going to be said. It was going to remain in the back of his throat forever.

" Yes?"

" What's the matter?" Theo asked softly, moving some hair out of Boris's eyes. Theo took note of the way Boris was looking at him. His expression was soft, full of tears, and hurt all at once.

Boris drew back, like Theo had burned him.

" Leave me alone, Potter," Boris said. Theo reached up to touch him again, but Boris swatted his hand away.