The Waves 3

"Mga bagay na pinipilit nating wakasan

Mga kahapong pilit tinatakasan"

Di ko din naintindihan kahit ako naguguluhan.Pinipilit ko na wag nalang pansinin.I'm living my life why would I risk getting back into a turbulent waves of memories.

I am contented of what I am right now.I never want it to change.

Oo di ko matatakasan di ko gustong takasan.I barely remember everything I am guilty that something is a blur for me but I am more happy on my own.

Iniisip ko what if naalala ko lahat.What if I could separate what's real and what isn't?

"Allison!!"
"oh yes why are you shouting??" I asked as this brat calls my name

"Duh! I've been calling you hundred times and it seems like you're spacing out again-tss. What ever You should come with us tonight."

"Alam mo ayoko noh, I'd rather be at home em."

"Ohh yas I am aware but you can't say no tonight ."

"But em !"
"No buts young lady"She said and stormed out of the office

--
Loud music,blingking different lights, crowded place and the smell of liquor...

Yes. That Devil won against me. I'm sitting on the couch of a bar owned by a common friend his name is Nathan Deville.

"Why don't you just join us tantan Let your bartnenders do their job.para namang mawawla sila"
"Cut it little brat!The bar is noisy but your more annoying!"

"Allii!look his bullying me!"

"Brat! Wag ka na nga magsumbong You come here every other night to pester me and you have guts to tell ate allison that I am the one bullying youu?"

Sa wika ni nathan ay umirap na lamang sya
"You stop both you I wouldn't be surprise if you end up with each other"

"Hell no" they said in chorus

They are friends believe me..that is their definition of friends. I ship them tho.

"Kesa kmi aasarin mo isinama kita dito para mag enjoy and look oh there's a lot of pretty pretty men around.- except this noob"

"Tss.as if you're beautiful!"
"Yes I am!"
"Where?"
"My whole face and body!"
"Oh dream on woman!"
I just hissed and face other direction yes they are still arguing , they can do that all night long. I am used to them.

I looked around and I stood to get more drinks and sit in the counter.

"Hi Gorgeous" one man approached me
And I shrug it off and face other direction
Pero pumunta din sya sa kabila at kinausap akong muli.ayoko kumakausap ng kung sino sino kaya umalis nalang ako
"I'm not Interested talking to anybody so please get the hell away from me."

I heard him laugh but I didn't care.This is why I hate bars, I love wines and beer but never bars.I don't like crowded places.I despise it.
I went to the girls rest room and I did fix my lipstick and put a bit of powder.

I texted em that I'll be going home since I didn't see them in our place when I walked in.

In the parking area ,I can sense someone is following so I speed up my pace.Naglalakad ako sa hallway papunta sa kotse ng may nagtakip sa bibig ko.
I was struggling and fighting with it his hands and arms were strong and I keep on trying to get away but then he whispered "Quite.Someone's coming"
And there I saw the man pestering me a while ago
"Wtf!Nasan na yon!"
I was gasping for air but i refuse to breath of so much shock in me.Bakit ba kasi nya ko sinusundan.Napuno non ako ng takot ngunit laking pasalamat ko ng umalis na ito. Kasabay non ay bumitaw na ang lalaki

"Salamat nga pla" I said
"Wla yon napadaan lang ako at nakita ko kayo.You seemed worried and he looks maniac so"
"Yah thank you"
"Liam nga pla"
"Ahm!I need to go!"

I run and rushed to my car and as I looked back I saw him smiling waving me goodbye.