The Waves 9

It's currently 4:28 in the morning, I've been staring at the ceiling, I suddenly woke up few minutes ago.Hindi ko alam kung bakit di na ko makatulog ulit.I am bothered of why am I even bothered with what Mr.Marquez asked about my story or if I'm bothered because of the scenario that I saw in the office.

He seems to be a good man, naalala ko kung paano nya ko iniligtas noon sa Breakable Heaven's Lounge nila Nathan  I shrug it off even tho the scene in the office tells a different story.Sa huli ay napagdisisyunan ko na tuluyan ng tumayo at mag ayos para pumasok sa trabaho.

Sa opisina naman ay usap usapan sa lobby ang nakuha para maging sekretarya ni Mr.Marquez. Nakapili na sila nang papalit para dito pero tinetrain parin sIya bago tuluyang magtake over para sa posisyon.Pinagpatuloy ko lang ang aking mga ginagawa at medyo magaan nalang naman ngayon dahil di pa ako nagsisimula para sa susunod kong entry.

Nagpatawag bigla si Ms.Cassandra at kaming lahat ay nagpunta sa conference room. 

The meeting was lead by Ms.Cassandra since Mr.Marquez attended other meetings with the board members.We talked about the our plans in the publications and as we start for the new month we created our objectives and goals by then.Nag usap usap at nakapag suggest ang bawat isa sa kung ano ang gagawin namin at nag present din ang mga Marketing department kung ano ano ang maaring gawin para ipromote ang mga ipupublish na libro. Nasabi din nya na nagsuggest si Mr Marquez na magkaroon ng team building para sa susunod na buwan.Ito ay para mas makilala nya ang workers at para magka halubilo ang bawat isa.Maganda naman ang ideyang iyon at sana ay maasikaso ito agad at nang maisaayos na ito.Tentative pa ang date pero magkakaroon pa ng susunod na meeting para iupdate kung ano pa ang gagawin.Halos lahat naman ay sang ayon para gagawing team building na iyon.I went back to my works as soon as the meeting ended.

I craved for coffee because I was beginning to get sleepy while doing my paper works.Napagpasyahan ko munang bumaba para bumili sa malapit na coffee shop sa kompanya.

I was walking by the lobby when I saw Mr.Marquez  he's talking  one of the board members but I don't remember her name.Sa pagkakaalam ko ay kanina lang ang pangalawang meeting na nila bali mula nang ipakilala sya ni Mr.Cruz sa mga board members.They seem to get along very well.Based on the movements I don't think they are talking about business affairs.Does her girlfriend knows? Well if you're going to have a relationship with that guy, definitely you'll know a lot of girls will be running after him.On the other side the girl was gorgeous too, a perfect match maybe.

I shrugged with the thought.Well, Allison what do you even care?? I asked myself as I looked away from their direction.I was heading to the comfort room first before I'll get coffee at near the company when someone runs and bumped into me.Luckily I was able to control my balance.

"Sht.I'm sorry.I'm was rushing to Mr.Marquez.Are you Hurt?" He asked looking genuinely worried and guilty.

"No.It's okay.I'm sorry I weren't looking too." I said as It's also my fault since I'm not looking while I was walking

"Sorry again.If you'll excuse me It's just that I really need to go" He  apologetically said and I just gave him a nod and then he runs to the president.He must be the Secretary they're talking about.

After I went to the comfort room, I walked outside the company to grab some coffee.

Finally, a way to wake my soul.Hell, It's like the first time I felt like I didn't have enough sleep.Why am I even thinking about these nonsense things?Are they even worth a single thought.Holy Crap! I have to snap back to reality Geez!What's happening to me? Focus on your work Allison!

In the office, I focus on my work and I don't entertain any unnecessary things and thoughts about Mr.Marquez.Why on earth is he invading my system?It's so just Wrong.Damn.Lady Stop or you'll be doomed.

This is bad.I was successful at focusing a while in my work.I'm at home now.I'm not in the mood to write anything.I stared at the white walls surrounding me.I couldn't sleep.Again.I was lucky I have no work for tomorrow.I tried counting sheep as the say, I already drank a glass of milk, I also played a lullaby but none of them worked for me. I badly want to sleep but my head and body won't let me.It felt like a cup of coffee runs infinitely within my veins that causes me this insomnia but that would be a lie.It's like I've been drugged.It felt like he's a drug and I'm going crazy about it that makes me feel so bad.One way or another this thing continues and I know my life will get fucked up.