#18 - Day Eighteen and a Confrontation

Of all the options [Y/n] was faced with, perhaps repeatedly banging her hands on the door and yelling "let me out!" was one of the more melodramatic ones. Regardless, the room had begun to close in on her. All she craved was some space. Her fist collided with the door a few more times before it swung open - she nearly punched Seishin in the gut thanks to her blind assault on the door but he grabbed her fist to stop her. He stared icily down at her, his eyes narrowing.

    "Why was the door locked? And why are you so pale? What the hell's going on?" he muttered angrily, looking down the corridor before looking back at her. 

    "I take it they didn't tell you," [Y/n] responded with the same icy tone, "I need to talk to Mitzu."

    "You're not talking to anyone until you tell me what the hell's going on, [Y/n]," Seishin muttered, staring down at her.  [Y/n] attempted to push him out of the way however the tall blonde didn't budge.  He raised an eyebrow at her.  "Jeez, calm down, what's up with you?  Why are you so mad?"

    "Because I've been trapped in there for a day and a half," [Y/n] growled in response, "something about 'it's for your own good' or whatnot."  [Y/n] was about to reveal why they hadn't told Seishin but then decided against it.  Perhaps causing any further feuds between the boys wasn't the best of decisions.  She instead stared at him intensely, her eyes narrow and burning with anger.

"I see," Seishin hummed, looking down for a moment before his eyes met [Y/n]'s once more.  His gaze was more calculative than usual - perhaps because, for once, the situation wasn't under his control.  [Y/n] figured he'd be trying to find a way to get everyone listening to him again - if whatever he planned to do worked in her favour then she wouldn't say no.  "Who's been tending to you?  Who locked you in here?"

"The only person I've seen is Mitzu, that's why I want to talk to him," [Y/n] responded calmly, despite her frame of mind being far from calm.

"So the others might not know either," Seishin mused.  [Y/n] shrugged in response.  "Fine, I'll take you to him."  Seeing Mitzu suddenly didn't feel like such a good idea for [Y/n] once she realised she'd have to confront him - she was still very angry with him and had no idea how she'd keep herself from saying something she might regret. Regardless, she followed the blonde before her as he turned and began to walk brusquely in the direction of Mitzu's room. [Y/n] had to break into a jog every few paces to keep up with him.

    When they arrived at the door with the gold plate adorning a certain name, the harsh knock Seishin inflicted on the wood could be heard throughout the whole house. Well, 'house' - [Y/n] didn't really know what it was.

    The door creaked open and Mitzu's eyes widened as he saw who was at the other side. He ran a hand through his platinum locks, looking from [Y/n] up to Seishin, his expression changing from concerned to annoyed.

    "Good morning," Mitzu forced out, "why is she out of her room?" he asked, talking to Seishin as though [Y/n] wasn't there. She bit her tongue, keeping in the many things she desperately wanted to yell at him.

    "Because I let her out. Perhaps if you'd explained to me why you locked her in there we wouldn't have this problem right now," Seishin growled.

    "How did you get the key?" Mitzu asked, his eyes narrowing. A small chuckle escaped Seishin. "Actually, don't answer that, I don't want to hear more of your smug retorts," he huffed. Seishin shrugged a 'suit yourself' sort of shrug. Mitzu's expression then turned to [Y/n]. "I understand that Seishin let you out but why did you oblige? You knew where I— where we wanted you, for your own safety," he said calmly, "but you ignored us and got him to let you out regardless. That really hurts my feelings—"