Chapter 6: Overprotected

~camryns p.o.v~

I woke up at 11 am. I can't believe Dallas saw me cutting yesterday. Then the whole thing with me wanting to let bob kill me.

I got out of bed and got some clothes and went to take a shower. After my shower I got in black washed out ripped jeans, my white halter top, Dallas leather jacket, and my converse. I haven't gone a minute without Dallas's jacket since the morning I woke up in his room.

***

It has been a week since I have seen Dallas. I regret telling him to stay away. Johnny has been yelling at me for days. He is not ok with what I said to Dal.

"Why did you yell at Dallas, Camryn he has been a mess." Johnny was having his 10th breakdown this week.

"I can't say Johnny." My eyes were watering.

"Why can't you! He has gotten into drugs because he misses you! Just please go talk to him before 9 o'clock. That's when he takes the drugs." Johnny was falling apart.

"Fine. Also Johnny look you talk more when Dallas's gone why?" Johnny knows I won't go talk to Dal without a answer to this question. 

"I honestly don't know except for the fact that he hasn't spoken to me once the two of you got in a fight." I had to force my self to leave because Johnny was about to cry.

As I walked up to bucks door it opened for me to see Tim Shepard. I started shaking as he walked by me.

When I got to the door I still knocked out of habit. Bucked opened the door but glared at me normally he smiles.

"Why are you here camryn." I could hear the hatred in his voice.

"I need to talk to Dallas please." I was scared to see the results of what I had done to Dallas.

Buck led me to Dallas's room. I opened the door to see that he was holding a blade against his arm again. I went paler then a ghost.

"No." I mumbled as tears fled my eyes. "I can't stand to see you do this to yourself Dal." I was still crying.

"Camryn what do you care." He sounded hurt. "Also you don't deserve to call me Dal or dally."

My mind went blank. All I know was that my depression was controlling me as I heard Dallas yelling at me and fighting with me over a knife.

"Why won't you give it to me Dallas!" I shouted. I was crying uncontrollably.

I was back to my self but I was still crying. Dallas hugged me. Soon I was crying into his soldier.

"I'm so sorry Dallas." I whimpered.

"Cam don't worry your fine." He mumbled holding me close on his bed.

"Dallas-" He cur me off.

"Plz call me Dal or dally I didn't mean when I said those things. Also can I talk to you about something?" Dallas was wanting to talk to me about something and I was scared he never wants to have a serious talk.

"What's up Dal?" I asked hesitantly.

"So I know you are going through a lot but I love you, you are the love of my life. I have been a jerk to you resently and I only have done that because I feel like you deserve better then me." Dallas looked me in the eyes.

"That is not a good idea Dal." I mumbled. I want to be a soc not a greaser so I am going to make friends outside of that gang some are gonna be soc's like cherry valance.

"I understand you don't want any part of me and Ik what I have done is wrong but I can't stop the drugs now." Dal let his tears fall down his face.

"DAL!" I yelled trying to make him stop. "I'm not worth that. I'll make you a deal." I continued

"Fine." Dal swallowed a lump in his throat to stop the tears.

"You do drugs, I do drugs. You cut, I cut. You kill yourself. I kill myself." I said a little to calmly.

"WHAT! THAT ISNT FAIR CAM!" I saw this coming. He actually cares for me im surprised.

"Well that's not your choice." I said before walking out with Dallas pleading behind me.

(Sorry this was a short chapter I just couldn't think of any more to add to it)