Chapter 15: Big Secret

Camryns POV

I woke up early every morning since the night I had that nightmare. Every time I woke up I got sick I never told Dal because I don't want him to worry. The nightmare was almost a month ago. I haven't eaten much in days. And the worst part is I am late for this months cycle.

I refuse to think I'm pregnant I'm probably just sick...

Anyway I just went to throw up again in the bathroom and when I walked out Dal was sitting up in the bed and looked at me concerned.

"Babygirl what's going on? Are you okay?" He questioned trying not to panic.

"Dal I'm fine there is nothing to worry about." I smile softly.

"Baby you were throwing up I could hear you." He said looking down to the ground.

"Dallas I'm fine just go back to bed I'm gonna go to the store to buy something." I said getting up and walking out the room with my purse in hand.

I walked out the room and saw the snake her self. Silvia. I'm less then pleased with her being here. I need to push it back and go to buy a pregnancy test from the store.

As I walked by Silvia she pushed me to the ground and walked into the room by Dal probably trying to wait for me to leave to get to Dal. I just pushed the thought away and went on with my day.

I walked into the store 10 minutes after I ran into Silvia. I walked straight to the area the lady product were. I picked up 2 tests and snuck one into my pocket and the other was the one I would pay for. The guy that was running the register was real sweet but definitely not my type plus I have a boyfriend...

I walked back to bucks and went into Dals room and saw Silvia trying to get into Dals pants as he kept telling her no. This just pissed me of and I ran to the bathroom because I don't want to get into a fight. I was angry and emotional. And that didn't mix well.

I dropped against the door and sobbed. As I cried I could hear Dallas push Silvia out of the room. After about 2 minutes of him yelling at her to leave he sat down on the other side of the door I was sitting against.

"Babygirl are you okay?" I heard him say quietly on the other side of the door.

"Go away Dal... I need time to think." I said still crying quietly.

"Promise me you will talk to me when your ready..." he continued to pry at my emotions to get me to admit how I feel.

"JUST GO AWAY DAL!" I shouted standing up fast and locking the door so I can just take the test fast.

After I waited 10 minutes for the test to be ready. Both tests were done so I opened one and the plus mark was on it and I started panicking. When I opens the next one I completely fell apart. I yelled fuck and started crying again. It was positive.

I need to go talk to steve...

𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛... 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜...