Chapter 12: Unspoken Truth

Camryn's POV
"Dal look at me please don't go and hurt someone." I said trying to calm him down "please do it for me"
He didn't say anything he just punched the wall and sat back down.

"Hey Steve can you put me in my bed" I questioned beginning to become very tiered.

Once I was asleep I felt someone brush hair out of my face.

"Look I'm sorry imma jerk... I-I just don't know what to do when I actually love someone. Like Silvia I didn't like her like I like you. I sure hope you don't hear me going soft but you just make me feel different then the rest." It was Dally I could not believe what I heard.

"Dally did you mean it?" I asked opening my eyes.

"Shit you actually heard that?" He said looking back to the bed avoiding my eyes.

"Dallas Winston I like you to." I said sitting up and moving his face so I could look into his eyes.

"How I have been nothing but a jerk to you?" He asked looking into my eyes.

"Okay yeah you have but you are the same person you were when we were close." I smiled pulling him in for a kiss. Once our lips connected I felt like he was my home, my protection. I felt sparks I never felt before. I could tell dally felt it to because he started smiling into the kiss making me smile a lot.

Suddenly my room door opens and Darry walked in. That's just the luck I have.

"Dallas what the fuck are you doing kissing my baby sister." He grumbled deep and low. Dal stoped kissing me and looked at Darry.

"Kissing the girl of my dreams..." he said connecting his lips back to mine. I heard Darry puff out a breath angered.

"Alright get off my sister you hood." Darry grumbled pulling Dallas away.

"Darrel stop I actually like him." I said looking Darry in the eyes.

"I won't allow you to be with some idiot kid camryn!" Darry shouted getting angrier.

𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣