Chapter 11: surprises

Dally's POV
I stood there in shock... that woman in my dream was actually my mom and was telling the truth. Johnny is alive and is right in front of me and I have a baby sister. I mean I thought she was younger but she isn't. She seems to be about 15 so a year older then Ponyboy.

"That's impossible..." Johnny said in shock as well.

"How are you alive man?" I asked pulling him into a head lock and ruffled his hair.

"Knock it off man," Johnny said shoving my arm away from his head. "The medics were able to bring me back... for a whole 2 weeks I was out cold and the doctors didn't know my name. Once the found out my mom came to tell me how much of a pain I was..." Johnny couldn't finish.

"Oh Johnny," my sister said pulling him into a hug. "Why didn't you tell me any of this?"

"You don't need to feel bad for me... I have always been treated like dirt at home" Johnny said sadly.

"Hey man you got the gang remember that" I smiled. It was one of the rare smiles I never show. "Why don't we go see everyone?"

"That's where we were heading actually" Johnny laughed nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

Soon we started walking and the house slowly came into view. I took a deep breath before opening the door.

"IM BACK BITCHES!" I yelled with a laugh. Everyone was here except for Steve.

"Dal?" Camryn asked very confused.

"Who else would walking and yell besides two." I laughed again and smirked.

"Where have you been?" She asked running and hugging means I hugged her back.

"I was just out causing trouble after I got out of the hospital. I went to the cooler a couple times... I made buck bail me out because I didn't want to bug you guys." I said trying not to think about the pain I have been through the past few months.

Camryn's POV
As I released dally I looked behind him and saw a girl.

"Dal who is she?" I asked with hatred burning inside me.

"Oh ya. This is Madison Bexly she is my baby sister apparently." He laughed. And I suddenly heard a small laugh I thought should have been gone.

"Ok we make your self comfortable." I smiled. As everyone took a seat I saw I small kid with black hair covered his face longer then his nose with no grease in it. Puzzled I walked over to him and pulled his hair from his eyes.

"J-Johnny?" I question holding back tears.

"Hey Camryn. How have you been?" He smiled.

"I mean honestly we all have been a mess man." I smiled I the realize no one else saw him or dals sister they were all in some sort of trance.

"Guys!" I yelled a little to get everyone's attention.

"What" the all groaned in unison looking at me.

"Can I introduce you guys to dals sister?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Sure why not." Soda said trying to be happy.

"Ok so this is Madison Bexly... as we all know should is dals sister, and this is my very dear friend Johnathan Cade... whom we all know and love." I smiled watching all the guys go into sock.

"How?" Is all bony could muster to say.

"Guess it wasn't my time bud." Johnny said with a laugh.

Everyone ran and hugged him and said they were glad he is alive and to never do that to us again. I managed to realize one thing... Steve is missing.

"Hey Johnny wanna come with me to get Steve... he hasn't been over since I got out of the hospital." I said trying not to ruin the moment.

"Yeah that sounds like a good idea considering his dad is like mine." Johnny said shuddering.

As we make our way to Steve's house. It isn't that far away from mine. Once we got there I knocked on the door keeping Johnny behind me. a older brown hairs man who's hair was turning grey slightly.

"Who are you?" He asked slurring his words. Great Mr. Randel is drunk.

"I-I'm one of Stevens friends, is he home by chance?" I asked trying not to get scared.

"You little slut your trying to get into my sons pants arnt you!" He slowly got louder as he yelled. I jumped slightly scared to be hit.

"N-no sir, I just want to get him out of the house and away from you." I said suddenly getting a little too fearless and he held his hand up and hit me to the ground revealing a scared Johnny behind me. But he payed no attention to Johnny and just kept hitting me. Each time I let out a scream. I knew Johnny couldn't help that poor boy was petrified. Suddenly Mr. Randel was thrown off of me and I looked up to se a bruised Steve. Steve picked me up and told Johnny to follow us to my house.

"I still can't believe your still alive man." Steve said as we neared my house.

Once we stepped into the door Dallas go up so fast.

"Who the hell did this to her?" He said and you could see the anger running through him.

"Dal it was no one." I said not wanting him to get hurt. But he doesn't listen no one does...

𝔸/𝕟....
𝕆𝕜 𝕤𝕠 𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕕𝕒𝕪.

𝔼𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣, 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕃𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖-𝕓𝕚𝕥 𝕄𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕨𝕤