Chapter 20

It has been 3 months since me and dal got married... I feel really bad because I have been quite moody.

A slight update in our life is that we moved out of bucks and into a small 2 bedroom house near where my brothers live. All the guys helped fix up the yard and move us in. I finished decorating the baby's room when I felt a sharp pain. I didn't think anything of it I just thought the baby was kicking.

It was around 4, dallas would be home in about 30 minutes. I had felt another stabbing pain when I was finishing backing my bad for the day I have my baby. I again didn't think anything if it. When I heard the door open downstairs I knew Dallas was home. I waddled my way down to him and he quickly found his way to me knowing I might take me a bit to get down to him.

"Hey babygirl!" Dal smiled hugging me tight but not too tight.

"Well hello to you too Dal." I laughed once he pulled away from our hug.

Not even 2 min into cooking dinner for us I felt pain along with a warm liquid dripping down my leg.. I felt my eyes widened as I groaned in pain holing the counter for stability. Dal was by the dish washer putting dishes away and looked over to see me holding the counter.

"Hey Camryn what's wrong?" He said dropping a dish running over to keep me up right.

"No I think I'm in labor!" I shouted still in shock. I still can't believe I'm gonna have my baby soon.

Dal told me to sit in a chair while he went to get my bag from our room. When her got back he gently helped me up and we walked to the car. The whole ride to the hospital I was trying to breathe through the pain. We got to the hospital and the doctors rushed to take me to a stretcher. As instinct when I got far from dally I put my hand out and kept saying his name till the doctors let him over to me.

The doctors decided I needed a c-section, I don't know why but I decided to listen. The put me in a surgical room and gave me something to put me to sleep... after that I don't remember what happened.

Unknown amount of hours later...

I woke up in a small room to the smell of the hospital I hate. I looked around the room to see a small ass bed sitting next to my bed and cute little baby sleeping in it. I suddenly realized that there was a hand holding my left hand. Dallas. I softly smiled at the thought of him being a father.

"Dal?" I said quietly, it was really hard to talk. But he also didn't budge so I pushed him off his chair. He shot right up and I started laughing. Let me tell you that was a bad choice. I laugh kinda loud and that kinda woke up Ryleigh.

Her cry made me scared I didn't know what to do and I don't have my mother to help me with this small helpless human.

The thought of my mother brought back the traumatizing memory of my parents death and I started shaking. Suddenly I was snapped from my flash back by my husband rubbing my back while holing the wide awake baby.

"Hey doll what's wrong?" He said quietly.

"I just with my parents were here that's all." I smiled weakly reaching out for Ryleigh...

One more chapter... I have officially decided I'm going to make a sequel.

STAY GOLD🐴🧑🏼‍🦱🌅💛