Chapter 15: Reveal

Steve's POV
I was getting ready for breakfast that is at the Curtis house. My dad is at work so I don't have to worry about him coming to beat me while I walk freely around the house.

I jumped into the shower real fast that way I didn't smell like actual shit when the girls come to see soda and i just so happen to be there.

Once I got out of the shower and dressed there was a knock on my door. I opened it to reveal a very panicked Camryn.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked pulling her into my house.

"I wanted the tests to be wrong I'm only 17, man." She cried very fucking hard.

"Cam please tell me what test you are talking about..." I whispered rubbing her back.

"I-I'm pregnant Steve, I don't know how to tell my brothers or Dallas..." she cried. I don't know what to say I don't want Dallas to be the reason her poor life gets fucked up.

"Hey, just breath I might be able to help you get a guy who can abort the baby or you know you can drink a lot." I said emotionless

"STEVEN! Why the hell do you think a abortion is a good choice!" She wailed frustrated.

"I'm sorry... but just so you know that's always a option." She looked at me then to her stomach and ran out of my house.

Camryn's POV
I can't believe steve right now. His idea might work but not for me. I'm going to raise this child with all the love I can give it. After I ran out of Steve's house I went straight back to bucks to find dally.

When I got the the front door of bucks I opened it and walked in to see dally on top of some dude punching him hard. I ran over and pulled dally off. He didn't know I was there and thought I was buck and he hit me. Once he heard me fall he turned around to see who he hit. He saw me and I swear I have never seen Dallas more freaked out.

"Cam I'm so sorry I thought you were buck." He said rushing to my side. I scooted back scared and in shock of what just happened.

"D-Dal why did you do that?" I questioned hurt and letting few tears fall.

"I'm so sorry babygirl I didn't mean to..." he trailed off shocked at his own actions. He was able to pick me up and he took me to his room up stairs. I also finally saw who he was hitting, it was Tim Shepherd.  I'm not surprised one bit.

Once dally got me to his room I bit my hand on my stomach because I decided to tell Dallas I was pregnant.

"Dal I need to talk to you about something serious..." I said looking out the window by his bed.

"What is it baby?" He said with a small smile because I actually talked to him.

"Don't get mad and most of all you can't leave me please." I said glancing at him then going back to the window when I saw him nod. "I am pregnant and it's your baby." I said looking to my stomach and gently rubbed it.

"Y-you mean I'm gonna be a dad at 17?" He questioned. I just nodded quietly.

𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒 𝚑𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚠𝚎𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚘... 𝙸 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜...