DREAM JOURNAL

Day - 86

Journal!
My life's getting boring by the day. And very trying. Tiring.
I feel so sad and depressed these days. And I haven't been dreaming these last few days either. Well, it's not like I wanted to dream anything anyway.
But why? I should dream! I should want to dream!
I think it's because of him. THAT SON OF A B**CH!
Nothing like this has ever happened to me before. It all started since he came into my life. Since he started stalking me.
I need to try to kill him one last time. I really really really hope this time it works.
It's been a while and I really miss dreaming. So it's gonna be sweet tonight! It'll be even sweeter, if the dream eventually comes true.
Let's hope for the best. Fingers crossed!

DREAM JOURNAL

Dream: Austin dies in a car crash

It's Wednesday. September 27th. Petra has decided to take John and Austin out for a long drive. Well, it wasn't her idea, originally. John coaxed her into it.
Austin has just come home from school. Petra tells him to get ready. But before that she asks him if he had any plans for the day. Austin pretends to think and then replies in the negative. Actually, he did have some plans. He wanted to play video games with Chris that evening.
But he likes the sound of a long drive more. So he rolls along.
They hop on their car and drive off.
Petra's taken the wheel. Well technically she's the only one eligible to drive. Though both John and Austin know the basics, they aren't old enough to get a licence.
Petra drives for 6 hours, going around Hidden Oaks and the places nearby.
What John and Austin didn't know was that the brakes of their car had been malfunctioning. Petra didn't pay much attention to that, and decided to just go on a drive despite it.
Now she has to pay for it.
Just as Petra turns the wheel to take a right turn into Splitsville Alley, the brake crashes. Petra had been speeding up, and the speedometer says the car's going at 120 mph now.
Petra buries her face in her hands. John shrieks.
The car goes out of their control, and crashes right into a giant Oak tree.
The three of them die just the way their parents had died.