Chapter 6

Erica's POV

"Erica? 'Soy Marc.."

"...."

"Bueno? Erica?"

"Como conseguisteis mi número de telefono?"

"Te dije si no me hablas tu yo te iba hablar a ti preciosa"

"Bueno no podías esperar poco más?"

"Erica ya ha sido como dos semanas"

"Tan pronto? perdón se me olvido"

I turned to face Neymar and I can see he wants to know who I'm talking too.

"Esta bien, como has estado?"

"Umm can I call you another time?"

Before he even spoke Neymar grabbed my phone an hung up.

"Was that necessary?"

"Yes, estas aqui con migo"

"You're right, I'm sorry"

Marc's POV

She hung up on me. Was me calling her too creepy? dammit bartra you screwed up! but then again it was amazing to hear her voice again. I wonder what she could have been doing that he couldn't talk to me?

Neymar's POV

We ate in my backyard than watched some movies in the living room. We had a Disney movie marathon. After like 4 movies Erica started too look tired. So I got her to lay down on my lap. She refused at first but of course who can say no to me? haha confident yes cocky no.

"Neymar I should get going it's really late"

"It's only like 3 in the morning" I smirked

"What?! Neymar I need to go home it's even later than I thought"

"Just stay here" I was hoping she'd say yes but of corse she said no.

"Sorry maybe another time?"

"Alright you said I'll hold you to it"

I dropped her off and walked her to her hotel door. We were at the end of the hall when I saw some guy waiting for her at her door with flowers. Who was he?! Why was he outside her room? I didn't even continue walking I stopped in my tracks and started at the man. She looked just as confused as I did.

"I'll let you go, I can see why you wanted to leave." I spat angrily at her. I was probably more harsh than I meant to be but she needed to know how I felt. (His reaction on the side, doesn't he look HOT jealous!)

Erica's POV

I felt so bad for Neymar I wanted to go after him but the stranger started to walk towards me.

"Erica wait!"

"Marc?"

Authors note:

Sorry for the late update I've been so busy with school and I didn't know what to write so please don't hate me or the horrible chapter I'm hoping the next one will be longer and better! comment & vote! thank you! i love you guys!