Chapter 11

Neymar's POV

"Hello?"

"......"

"Is anyone their?"

"....it's me Ney"

"I'll be right their"

*~*~*~*~*~ @the hospital *~*~*~*~*

I walk into the hospital room she's
located at and she's not their. why isn't she here? Did something happen? Was my name her last words?
So much came into my mind. I go out to look for her doctor and I ran into one of her nurses

I probably looked psychotic but I could care less.

"Where is she? The girl that was in a coma!? Where is she??!"

"Please calm down sir, she was moved to room 237G in the first level, she was able to wake up and is doing much better so we moved her to the other side of the hospital since she isn't in a serious condition any longer."

Hearing this made my day I was so eager to get to her I ran downstairs from level 6 to level 1 then across the hospital, bumping into so many people, dropping so many things but I didn't care I was determined to get to Erica.

I was now close 233G ... 234G....235G.....236G.....237G!

I walked in to find Erica stuffing her face with chocolate. She looks beautiful to me no matter her physical or health condition.

"Erica.."

She turned around still eating the chocolate and I can see the smile forming on her face as she sees me.

as I get closer I start to see a few bruises and cuts on her body. I start to feel bad that I cause them she's in here because of me... I hold her warm hand as she takes in my features and stares into my eyes

Erica's POV

Gosh I've missed him, he looks so tired, he has bags under his eyes and his skin is cold... well at least his soft hand is.

I stare into his beautiful eyes... I seem to get lost in them every time I see him.. since the first day I met him stressed out in my front door... looking for his adorable son.

Son

Davi

"Ney where's davi?"

Neymar's POV

"Ney where's davi?"

"Oh he's with his mom I'll have him in two weeks, he misses you... almost as much as I missed you.."

"You missed me?"

"A lot... I'm so sorry I caused you so much pain.."

"Don't worry about it I'm fine now, that's what matters."

"Erica! Mi amor you're doing better! You're awake that's great! Oh hey bro I didn't know you knew Erica"

"Marc?"

What the hell is going on here.
********************************
SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE GUYS

IVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL PLEASE FORGIVE ME

I LOVE YOU GUYS

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT