Happy Birthday!

Peter woke up to no texts, he was used to this but he had hoped at least someone would text him happy birthday.

He got up out of bed and got ready for the day. When Peter walked out into the kitchen there was his favorite breakfast, pancakes and strawberries with extra whip cream. But there was no Aunt May.

Walking over to the plate of food he found a note in Mays hand writing. 'I'm so sorry Peter I got called in, I made your favorite breakfast though. Happy Birthday! I larb you! ~May.'

Peter just started to eat his breakfast in silence not a single text from his friends.

Laterrrr

Once Peter made it to Stark Towers he went through the check in. He went into the elevator and said to FRIDAY. "Where ever Mr. Stark is FRI."

"Okay Mr. Parker."

"Please it's Peter..."

"Boss has requested me to keep calling you Mr. Parker until you calling his anything other than Mr. Stark."

Peter finally arrived to the floor Tony was on. But when the elevator doors opened it was pitch black. Peter tapped on his bracelets twice and they turned into web shooters. "Hello?"

"SURPRISE!!!"

Peter webbed up the nearest person and that just happened to be Tony in a part hat.

"Happy Birthday kid..... now can you get me out of this?"

His friends didn't forget about his birthday they were just setting up a party. Tony has forbid them from saying anything because something could slip. But Peter could say that it was the best birthday he had ever had.

Signing off, Beanz500