Shuri and Peter what could go wrong

Idea from i_write_poorly I know that the grammar sucks but I'm too lazy to correct it.

So Tony had invited Shuri over for a weekend in that weekend a lot happened. One of these things was her and Peter trying out the 'handcuffed to my best friend for a day challenge.'

That was where things went wrong. In just thirty minutes, Peter had gotten a black eye (which had faded away at this point ya know spidey powers) and Shuri had been hanging from Peter's arm whilst he walked on the ceiling. Somewhere during the 24 hours, Thor came and put his hammer on the key. This key was flimsy and broke under the pressure of said hammer. 

So now they had to wait for a new key to be made as Tony put it, "You should learn from your mistakes and now have to deal with the waiting game."

So today was school and Peter had to bring said princess with him. They had somehow gotten into clothes (DON'T BE DIRTY) and headed to school. On the walk there they got many stares and people taking pictures and the two knew that they would find online later but they didn't care. "So then I said to Steve that he had to say 'Yeet' when he threw his shield because it would strike fear into the enemy."

"Omi gosh no way."

"Yes, way. So then next time we went on a mission he would say yeet every single time. It was amazing Shuri you should've been there."

They then entered the bustling school and almost all movement was stopped. They saw Peter Parker the kid who is a loser and left Liz Allen at homecoming, handcuffed to the princess of Wakanda. 

The pair ignored it and went to Peter's locker where Ned was waiting. At the lockers Ned was bouncing, "So you did get handcuffed to her dude that is so cool! Oh right, hi Shuri I'm Ned Peter's friend and I know his little sticky situation."

Peter was getting his books during this interaction and turned around, "Okay first-class guys we got this just more stares and questions from the teacher."

"Oh we will be fine, we will just call my brother or Tony and they can vouch for us."

"Does your brother even know?"

"I do not think so."

Heh, hii guyssss so first post of the year? Yay! Not like its almost April or anything. But this book has been alive for I think a year so thank you all for 205k reads and staying here even when I was gone for mental health reasons so thank you all.

Signing off, Beanz500