Bitch Out

Yoongi POV
I stare blankly out the window on the plane. We have an interview in Canada, ugh...plane rides can be torturous sometimes. Long flights make me sick, in the head. Making me overthink, and question everything. Love. My very existence. Happiness. Is it even achievable? Or is life always going to be one of those never ending questions you wish to fulfil the rightful answer to? Make my mind stop!
"Stop!" I mumble harshly to myself as I place my hands on my head harshly, pulsing in on the sides of my head.
"Yoongi?" Jimin says, as he lifts his head from my shoulder, "Babe, you alright?"
"Yeah, I'm fine baby...I just hate flights. So much free time. So much nothing to do...especially on the jet," I say, "Ah, that came out wrong. I'm grateful, but I just wish we didn't have an interview.."
He rubs my cheek, "You're so adorable, gosh. I know, I brought a blanket, if you're cold."
"Aw, Yeah. Can we cuddle together in it?" I say, blushing hardcore. God, he makes me so happy. Even if I'm sad, I'm happy around him. No matter what, no matter anything.
He pulls it out of his cute little duffel, and puts it over us. So cozy, and warm. His skin touching mine, is instant comfort through anything life hits at me.
"Baby, you're beautiful," he says softly, as he pokes my cheek, "And I'm glad you're now mine."
I cup his cheek, and kiss his lips softly. "You're claimed, by who?" I say, levelling my eyes with his, "By me."
"You're better then my ex," he says, nnoticing how the words slipped out so suddenly, "I..shit."
Jungkook is his ex.
~ ~ ~
Sorry for the short part! But I had to end it like that.... 😉